No announcement yet.

★ ★ Project Glacier | Make the E30 a Daily Again ★ ★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking in to say I'm still here. Just been chilling but the E30 build plan is under the way. 300-350hp turbo M20 with A/C, no expense spared (to an extent), coming sometime in the future.

Don't worry, these are old pics from hanging with some friends this summer. The Futuras are back on.

DSC05162 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

DSC05170 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

DSC05171-Enhanced-NR by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      Just checking in to say I'm still here. Just been chilling but the E30 build plan is under the way. 300-350hp turbo M20 with A/C, no expense spared (to an extent), coming sometime in the future.

Don't worry, these are old pics from hanging with some friends this summer. The Futuras are back on.
      Sounds like a great plan.

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Here for it

is that the s54 henna hoopty m3 that was recently for sale? If so I exchanged messages with the seller. My heart rate raises and pupils dilate when I see it
        1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
          Here for it

is that the s54 henna hoopty m3 that was recently for sale? If so I exchanged messages with the seller. My heart rate raises and pupils dilate when I see it
          Yepp it is, my buddy Zach bought it.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Yayyyyy.

I'm slacking myself because of life, but happy you've got stuff moving ahead on this lambro.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
              Yayyyyy.

I'm slacking myself because of life, but happy you've got stuff moving ahead on this lambro.
              yeah it's not going to be soon... but after the disaster of the spur of the moment M52 swap I started years ago, I decided I'm not making the same mistake. After a quick chat with Matt about headwork, the way I want to do this is gonna be expensive...

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

yeah it's not going to be soon... but after the disaster of the spur of the moment M52 swap I started years ago, I decided I'm not making the same mistake. After a quick chat with Matt about headwork, the way I want to do this is gonna be expensive...
                Doing it right and (hopefully once) is always a PITA but worth it in the end.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

suhh dudes

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                  Ig:ryno_pzk
                  I like the tuna here.
                  Originally posted by lambo
                  Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

yeah edirtys!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                    X