No announcement yet.

325is, Track Ready, Street Drivable, Show Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@cubby the roundie revival thread is amazing you are a true artist was [] this close to doing a s50'd 2002 build instead because of your thread, but Ive always been a sucker for the E30

Comment

things have slowed a little due to the holidays and how $$ this time of year is, work will continue soon, major work probably after the first of the year, but slated next is cage, body work on the bay and then motor fitting and wire tucking, then Ill start on stripping the car for paint

Comment

great job

7speedshop.com

Comment

Ok guys a little update, do to recent money things, i.e. baby, and thinking of buying a house... the car is going to be a show car before it goes full race mode. here are a few things. I now have 100 hours of metal work on the bay, also 20 hours of body work, duraglass, and glaze. tonight I put on the last coat of glaze, have about 5 hours worth of sanding and then can try some primer to see what still needs work. everything that was planned before is still going ahead, short of full cage and wide fender work. Still gonna be a S50 beast with full shave and tuck. The BBS style 5's are being drilled as I type, then they are getting broken down for paint, Im thinking gloss black lip, satin black center, abd gold bolts. Also the bay is getting painted calypso red. why? beause I LOVE THAT COLOR, and eventually the whole car will follow suite.
          my new tach (saw this on here and had to do it)

bbs style 5 polishing machine (if I polish the lips) caster wheels welded to a base, drill to spin the barrel, and sand paper :)

metal work before I started the duraglas

last layer of glaze (i hope)

lastly a few innovations
          flares of an unnammed car for now

and lexan windows, using factory trim, and they still pop open and lock :) (film is still on)

so I leave you with this, The e46 m3 M50 turbo track car, doing some undercarraige aero work

Comment

Damn, your making me want to go out and tear everything out of mine... to bad there is no tracks where I live :(
            Originally posted by e30guydownunder
            Stupid German wookie winning F1 WDC and beating Webs. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Man I'm a trend setter ;)

Looking good!

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

^^ your the one with the speedo? if so I loved it lol, Clarkson is my god lol

Comment

here is a small update all the body work on the bay is done. and first coat of primer is laid. Now I just have to go back and hit down any high spots and edges I missed. also I swapped my 88 diving boards plus 100$ to someone I knew for an entire conversion of OE 89+ plastic bumpers. I know I said I was going to keep the DB's but they car isnt staying black anymore. and I dont think the db look good on the color im going Calypso

Comment

Great job! Can't wait to see it painted :)

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

Nice job on the shave! Would like to meet you as I am local to you. pm sent
                      sigpic

Comment

m3 has m50?

Comment

That bayyy! My will be semi shaved, I wish I had a welder abd the skills to make it look like yours

Comment

yeah the M3 has a M50 with a mls gasket, and prescision 58/57... cheap racing. Our last car ran built s54's and our last motor before we sold the car cost 30k when it was fully built by evosport. put down 350whp. this turboed m50 puts down 380 all day at 10psi and a new one is like 2k lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ZekeTheSneak View Post
                              That bayyy! My will be semi shaved, I wish I had a welder abd the skills to make it look like yours
                              I went with a shave but not tubbed, I wanted it clean but not sterile. I still like to see the work that went into it originally. Also I did something behind the strut towers that I dont think anyone has before. one solid angled piece instead of just sealing in the self

Comment

Love that bay!

Originally posted by Perry Wilson View Post
                                Also I did something behind the strut towers that I dont think anyone has before.
                                I will definitely be stealing this idea from you, at least on the passenger side. Looks sososososo good, just wish my clutch pedal/ mc assembly wasn't right in the way on the driverside.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Working...
                                X