No announcement yet.

325is, Track Ready, Street Drivable, Show Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worried about cooling at all? Honest question because I have to make a decision on a radiator soon.
    sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

no its been done plenty of times. the rad isnt much smaller

Comment

unfortunately I have posted this girl in the FS thread

Comment

Update SHE LIVES!!!!!!! Car fired right up today after getting the wiring sorted. now its just buttoning up

Comment

Man that's exciting! So you're keeping this now?

Comment

Originally posted by iXguido View Post
              Man that's exciting! So you're keeping this now?
              it really is and if I can sell the rials I posted then its getting finished no doubt

Comment

SO today I finished the wiring including the electric fan, the car fires, idles and revs. The Boot I found is off an E12 I found at the junk yard. Oddly enough the m30 that is in the m12 uses a smaller version of he m30 afm; alomost exactly like the m20 afm. Though it uses a m30 afm sized air box. So it was PERFECT for going from the 325i throttle body to the m30 afm. Plus it is 1/4 inch thick plastic so no need for the mount I made for the afm. Since the wiring is all in car I had to extent the coil pos/neg. The coil is now located up behind the pass. headlight cover. So this photo is the car in driving trim sans two cooling hoses. Still trying to find out what hoses to use for the m42 swap. So check it out. Here is how she will look going down the road. Hope y'all like.

Comment

looks so nice. and loving that intake manifold so much. take that thing to the dyne!

Comment

I wish m20s looked like that from the factoru
                    98 M3/4/5

Comment

Damn man, looking sooo good. Nice work.
                      E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
                      sigpic

Comment

One half of me wants to ask, "why go through all that effort for such minimalistic gains?"

but then the other half goes, "hory fuck this build is clean"

eagerly awaiting dyno results.

Comment

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
                          One half of me wants to ask, "why go through all that effort for such minimalistic gains?"

but then the other half goes, "hory fuck this build is clean"

eagerly awaiting dyno results.
                          well for the first half I reply that a long time ago I gave up on the idea of speed speed speed. I am after all a police officer so I can't go breaking the law every time I hit the road. I really just wanted to do something different. Something pointless but cool. The car will be peppy enough to have fun at the track and clean enough to go hit some shows. That's all I wanted.
                          For the second half I say thanks. And thanks to everyone for the comments. I'll get some updates as soon as I make them.

Comment

Crazy to think this has over 400 comments thanks guys good and bad all input is appreciated.

Comment

So I'm sitting here looking over your engine bay and my wife pipes up...."Where's all the other stuff?"

I said, " It's shaved, its kind a look people shoot for."

"Well what's he going to do with all that extra space?"

- "It's suppose to look like that."

"He should make a warming drawer to fit by the exhaust and an extra storage compartment on the other side."

... So there you have it, you need a warming drawer and a stowaway compartment in that beautiful bay.
                              ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
                                So I'm sitting here looking over your engine bay and my wife pipes up...."Where's all the other stuff?"

I said, " It's shaved, its kind a look people shoot for."

"Well what's he going to do with all that extra space?"

- "It's suppose to look like that."

"He should make a warming drawer to fit by the exhaust and an extra storage compartment on the other side."

... So there you have it, you need a warming drawer and a stowaway compartment in that beautiful bay.
                                for like hot towels?

Comment

Working...
                                X