325is, Track Ready, Street Drivable, Show Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supkev View Post
    I love how it looks, I wished all m20's look this way!
    Agreed that intake looks fantastic
    1990 325i Touring - The Bonsai Bimmer - Patiently Waiting
    1984 316 Coupe - The Base Model - Pain in the Ass
    1988 750iL - The Daily Driver
    ...And a couple others...

Comment

Awesome! :)

What did you do to the brake booster? can't run the stock one? or something smaller from volkswagen

I want to see the throttle body mounted!

Great build :bow:

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

couple more shots of the E30. Got a lot more done today, mocked up some fitment stuff and I settled on the AFM location (not by choice but it doesnt fit anywhere else). Also wanted to show the tire fitment (this is stanceworks after all) and a couple shots of the E46

Comment

well I'm sure a lot of people thought this was dead but I have just been busy with a few other things. E46 is done and ready for 12hr Sebring this march. I also picked up a new daily (more to come of that build soon but its been consuming all my time and money. 80% of the car has changed since I bought it). Wiring wiring wiring, almost ready to start. Wont crank because like an idiot I cut the neutral safety crap without even thinking about it, now I'm undoing the harness to find it all. Roof is finished, its officially a slicktop. AFM bracket is done. Last but not least a little sneak peak of whats to come.

Comment

tuuuuurrbbbooooo
            sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

yes yes yes turbo :) im gonn a get it running them peice everything together to start the turbo swap. then the red car is getting the long tubes

Comment

so........you have any info on how you did the slick top. It turned out really clean man!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                  so........you have any info on how you did the slick top. It turned out really clean man!
                  its back in my earlier posts, first page. took out the sunroof with my feet :) then used poster paper to get a template, cut it out of steel. then weld it in starting at one side stitch it then bend it down stitch it bend stitch and so on. duraglass over it and paint

Comment

Thanks man. I was thinking about making a fiberglass roof skin, but this just looks so much cleaner. I'll follow suit.
                    sigpic

Comment

So your e46 is running in the 12 hrs of Sebring? I'll be there drinking beers. I'll yell if I see you on track. Good luck!
                      S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                      What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
                        So your e46 is running in the 12 hrs of Sebring? I'll be there drinking beers. I'll yell if I see you on track. Good luck!
                        my old man is. Im way to busy to race right now haha. but we are running with HSR in group 10. We have a bunch of new stuff done so well see how it goes. Last hsr race we did in savannah we had a bad wreck because our brake lines were reverse at the twin masters. so when he thought he was dialing in more front he was actually dialing in rear. spun the car at 150 and put it into some ones nose

Comment

not to de-rail the Sebring convo.....is that a m42 radiator?
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree. The AFM is ugly in the bay ;)
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:
                            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Looks like it.

M42 turbo build.
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=301330

Comment

yes m42 rad conversion, you know me I cant keep anything stock. so no way I was putting a stock rad in lol. And Im working with someone who is developing a Alpha N tune. so in the future I should be losing the AFM. But also as soon as I go turbo its getting maf cvonversion. this is just temporary to get it up and running

Comment

Working...
                                X