Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perry Wilson View Post
    for like hot towels?
    You'd be the classiest motherfucker, ever, at any meet.

Comment

Looking good Perry!

I had no missed calls, but a short blank voice message from you - figured you might be pocket dialing, then I see updates and felt bad.

Still thinking about the Alpha-N idea?
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
        Looking good Perry!

I had no missed calls, but a short blank voice message from you - figured you might be pocket dialing, then I see updates and felt bad.

Still thinking about the Alpha-N idea?
        id love the alpha n so I can ditch this ugly afm and just throw a filter on the Throttle body. I also want it for itb on my red car

Comment

Originally posted by Perry Wilson View Post
          id love the alpha n so I can ditch this ugly afm and just throw a filter on the Throttle body. I also want it for itb on my red car

The m20 ITB project is starting later this week or early next week, going to start with getting the ECU to run Alpha-N with the stock manifold before installing the throttles, so will keep you updated. :)
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:

Comment

The m20 ITB project is starting later this week or early next week, going to start with getting the ECU to run Alpha-N with the stock manifold before installing the throttles, so will keep you updated. :)
            cool I need that alpha n tune for this intake. I called because I still couldn't get spark. Turns out I wasn't getting starter signal at the c101 so I followed it back and there was an odd plug that had two wired going into it. One from the ignition set which wad getting power then the one that went down to the c101. So I just cut if odd and wired them together. Boom fired first key turn

Comment

Yeah, had to bypass the auto neutral lock out. We talked before about, but been a while.
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:

Comment

Yeah, had to bypass the auto neutral lock out. We talked before about, but been a while.
                no it wasn't the black and yellow. It was the green starter signal wire pin 27 on the dme. The wire from the key ignition set ran down to a plug that mist ahve plugged into something else then let power come back to the other wire which went to the c101. I just bypassed that

Comment

Right. If the auto harness was deleted (was an afterthought from BMW to make e30's auto), then that would have been back. That green wire made me angry just a few days ago when we eliminated the OBC on a race car :(
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:

Comment

So much uncalled for hate in this thread.
                    Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship.
                    E30 buildy things
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                      So much uncalled for hate in this thread.
                      Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship.
                      thanks man and haters gonna hate

Comment

Glad I could help you keep this car! It really is sweet in person and sounds amazing. Plus I can't wait to get the rials mounted up on mine. So its a win win for both of us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                        Check started threads for stuff for sale!

Current:
                        '86 325es---5.0 Work in progress
                        2002 is300

Comment

Originally posted by dburgoon View Post
                          Glad I could help you keep this car! It really is sweet in person and sounds amazing. Plus I can't wait to get the rials mounted up on mine. So its a win win for both of us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                          yeah thanks again man. And ill see you tomorrow to give you those spacers

Comment

Updates a year later?

Comment

Did this M70-intake M20 ever run stable with this unorthodox modification of intake manifold harmonics?

Comment

I saw it for sale for $7000 on panjo a few months ago. The posting said it didn't have any cooling yet. I guess the project died.

edit: http://www.panjo.com/buy/bmw-e30-325...56128?index=79
                                Last edited by Kershaw; 02-13-2016, 12:05 AM.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X