Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    OUT!


    Leave a comment:


  • anabolice30
    replied
    v8 in a vert makes my penis flex harder than the body of said vert

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Ran out of time after work, had to watch the kiddo tonight, so I only had about an hour to work on it. Dropped the AC compressor off, lines still connected. It's still an R12 system. ^_^ and it worked when the car was parked. Still has pressure too.



    Oh also....RUST FUCKING FREE!! Fuel tank is even in tact! ^_^



    This thing is great!

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Nope noooooppppeeeeee.....

    I'd rather invest in a M60B44.

    Dis 'vert is perfect for meh.
    then make it one bad ass m60

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Dont be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles just do it
    Nope noooooppppeeeeee.....

    I'd rather invest in a M60B44.

    Dis 'vert is perfect for meh.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    No pls. I am done, lol.
    Dont be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles just do it

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    No pls. I am done, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Of course there is now a Calypso 318 coupe FS down the street from where I work.

    ...and it's one we've worked on....and pretty clean.

    ...but it's an auto and a coupe. Fuggit.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Of course there is now a Calypso 318 coupe FS down the street from where I work.

    ...and it's one we've worked on....and pretty clean.

    ...but it's an auto and a coupe. Fuggit.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I've always wanted a Laguna car, but now that I have one.....and every time I see your car....I want Calypso.

    UGH.
    You know how it is. You get the girl friend which huge tits and suddenly her legs aren't long enough, and her ass is too small.

    Get the girl with a killer ass and the tits aren't any good.

    I've always wanted a Laguna, Calypso, and Alpine II. You can't ever have it all, at least we both got one we wanted.

    I can't wait to see what you do with it, it will be far my bad ass than my calypso when it's done I'm sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    In for this.
    I've always wanted a Laguna car, but now that I have one.....and every time I see your car....I want Calypso.

    UGH.

    Oh well. I'll try to do the Laguna justice. Will need to get the hood and right fender painted/repaired. Nice little ding that looks like it was fixed once, but it's coming apart. Hood obviously the clear is coming off.....but that is very last on the list. Making it go fast is more importanter.

    Began taking the airbag column out to swap for non-airbag for my Wilwood pedals. Going to wait until the engine is out to finish up as I need to steer it into the shop.

    Contemplating how I want to do my core support. Goal is to make the entire front modular, so I can unplug one plug, a few bolts, then two people can slide the entire assembly off. We'll see. My friend is an engineer, so we'll work something out really cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • rzerob
    replied
    Subscribed.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    In for this.

    Leave a comment:


  • phenryiv1
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Long story short, someone posted this car on the FB group. It was in town, and cheap. Emailed the guy, and got a reply, got on the phone. 8 hours later, with the help of my friend Paul, the car was on a trailer sitting in front of the shop I work.
    You beat me to it. I really needed it for parts but even better to see you restoring it to glory.

    I'll be following along intently.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Fuck yeah. I understand.

    Just moved into a new house and havn't even gotten to spend time working on cars in the garage, or even do anything really other then work at work, then work at home. Fresh paint and Carpet is nice though!

    Havn't followed a V8 build yet, interested to see how you tackle it!

    Leave a comment:

Working...