Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Lawl, may as well have gone to Maaco in the first place. It's terrible.

    I'll try to get more pics when I go over there this week. It's pretty terrible.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Lol. Painting a car isn't hard you just gotta research. Just send that thing to Maaco.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    what he do put a blind fold on and paint it with a brush
    I'd probably be better off doing that. Sprayed it with a gun, in his garage. There is overspray on EVERYTHING. I'll try to block it down and see what happens. Worst case I'll end up sanding it down to paint proper. I actually kinda know how to paint a car.

    Originally posted by F34R
    Calling dibs on the 5er!
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Fine.... only cause your closer.....
    If anything I'll end up storing it at my parents. There's going to be the barn find of the century there in another century.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    Calling dibs on the 5er!
    Fine.... only cause your closer.....

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Calling dibs on the 5er!

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    what he do put a blind fold on and paint it with a brush

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Yeah man, hopefully I can have it for Vintage. Would be nice, but I'll have to fast track something with the paint. It's bad bad.

    1st mod, intercooler....then we'll go from there. Apparently one can run Cummins injector pump, or Cummins parts inside the OE IP....they're all Bosch VE pumps. I have the factory repair book at work too. Probably the only one to open that thing since the 80s.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Yeah, you right.

    But this one isn't a total turd bucket and runs and drives, lol. ;);D

    Also I can ROLL MUTHAFUCKIN' COAL.
    rollin coal in a bmw whats better???? nothing.. nothing is better

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsoundn1


    Is that the PO?
    I think that's pretty spot on if you put a paint gun in his hand.

    Same guy who put the M52 in my Rover.

    Leave a comment:


  • rcsoundn1
    replied


    Is that the PO?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Is it a slicktop?
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    Like every single other project that started and stopped.

    AMIRITE
    Yeah, you right.

    But this one isn't a total turd bucket and runs and drives, lol. ;);D

    Also I can ROLL MUTHAFUCKIN' COAL.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    It's a real gem.
    Like every single other project that started and stopped.

    AMIRITE

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Is it a slicktop?
    No. Slicktop e28s are the hens teeth.

    Originally posted by Ether-D
    So are you buying it because it's big and slow or so you can pay a dollar more per gallon for fuel?
    It's pretty badass. Mostly buying as a toy, as if I need any more.
    I've always wanted a TD. This one comes along at the wrong time, but I can't pass it up.

    It is a rebodied 524td into a rust free, red/black, crack free dash 88 535is. There were title issues with the td (out of state salvage) but the engine is a factory reman from like 8 years ago. 535is had engine issues, so they were combined.

    PO did the shittiest paint job on it. I'll have my work cut out for me on that one. Otherwise, it's 5sp swapped, 3" straight pipe, totally rebuilt front end, etc. It's a real gem.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    So are you buying it because it's big and slow or so you can pay a dollar more per gallon for fuel?

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Is it a slicktop?

    Leave a comment:

Working...