X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Base coat on the MT2, no clear yet.

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Coming along nicely, can't wait to see all the bits put back together!
      '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

A quick teaser, still finishing up with adjustments, need to put the windows back in and fix a few more things. I will do a full shoot when it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
          I will do a full shoot when it's done.
          Time to PM me so we can finally get this feature done!
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

🙌🙌😎 looking good
            88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

WOOWWWWWW that looks awesome. Can't wait to see the "feature"
              '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                Still need to do some fabricating on the bottom of the airbox, but trying to make it look as OEM as possible in the engine bay.

I'm glad I've discovered your build, really great stuff and I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions. I want AC in my swap, but right now I'm occasionally getting MAF codes and the suggestion I got was that anything but a stock air intake is sketchy. Do you have details on how you finagled the setup of a stock airbox?

Comment

Originally posted by butters View Post

I'm glad I've discovered your build, really great stuff and I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions. I want AC in my swap, but right now I'm occasionally getting MAF codes and the suggestion I got was that anything but a stock air intake is sketchy. Do you have details on how you finagled the setup of a stock airbox?
                  So we shortened the tube and then removed the bottom of the airbox. Right now its really an open air element (stock filter) into the airbox. I am going to fabricate a shield on the bottom when I get some time. We are using the stock MAF.

Comment

So I havent updated this thread in a while. I didnt want to post pics that we had in the COTM until it passed a little. So since that was back in August I thought I would post some pics in here now, plus a few that didnt make it into the post.

Enjoy!

Comment

Small, (well actually HUGE) update. She comes home tomorrow with working AC for the first time!! After all this time the Canbus was bad. I finally got the Gen 2 connected and the AC fires up cold and runs well:)

Here are some pics a photographer took at the shop during a car show they held there.

Comment

Perfection
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Perfection
                          I will say this, its much more enjoyable to drive now with working AC lol

Comment

Weathers been killer.... What did you use to activate the Can on the ECU?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                              Weathers been killer.... What did you use to activate the Can on the ECU?
                              Justin's diagram.we had to rewire a bit due to Gen 1 and 2 being pinned out differently.

Comment

I hope it keeps working, I gave up on it..

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                                X