No announcement yet.

1990 325is restomod project aka "Klaus"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know if the wires that are running to the front door tweeters are hooked up to the front kick panel speakers already? I see waiting there but not too sure . Mine has blanks at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
      Do you know if the wires that are running to the front door tweeters are hooked up to the front kick panel speakers already? I see waiting there but not too sure . Mine has blanks at the moment
      If the wires are there they should be good to go I believe. I forget what year the started prewiring.
      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Let me know when you are going to sell your headlights! That is if you are still going back to sealed beams

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
          Let me know when you are going to sell your headlights! That is if you are still going back to sealed beams
          I will be selling soon, not going to sealed beam, I have Euro Hella Smileys.

Comment

Even better for you!! Keep me posted . I finally put the springs on you sold me and the little suspension stuff .

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek
              not going to sealed beam, I have Euro Hella Smileys.
              Was gonna say, what in the world would make you go back to sealed beams. This sounds more like it
              '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

So a few things happened. I finished my OE stereo install, waiting on my Bluetooth board to really complete it.

Bad pic I will have to take a few more after the board is in.

Also bought these, I like the Depo's but decided to go OE, I will get pics of them installed with LED bulbs.

Last but not least I did a flooring project in the garage. I couldnt stand the crappy concrete. Went with flexible interlocking vinyl, its nice and quiet unlike the plastic and its easy to clean.

Comment

Dang I like that! Do you have a link to the flooring you used? What happens if fluid gets under it? We get a good amount of snow here.

Comment

I like that floor. Are those tiles peel and stick or floating?

Comment

Crazy how the floor makes such a difference to the garage, looks great man
                      '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                        Dang I like that! Do you have a link to the flooring you used? What happens if fluid gets under it? We get a good amount of snow here.
                        it’s a floating floor, interlocking, it’s a pretty tight seal so fluid shouldn’t get under, if it does it will be very minimal and should evaporate. I read through testimonials and people in so pretty heavy winter areas have no issues.

Here is the link! They have lots of options.

Our Smooth Flex Tiles offer a fast and easy way to cover your garage or room in your home. These interlocking tiles come in several great colors and are mold and mildew-resistant.

Comment

So not sure if i mentioned this on this thread. I sold the wheels and have something new on the horizon.

Stay tuned!

Comment

Hey Staszek, I don't remember if you added cruise control, but I updated the DIY Here so that you can use the correct TE MQS AMP plugs and pins for the cruise control module as well as adding the Cruise Control Clutch cutout switch with correct wiring/housings so that now cruise control will not only work, but cancel on speed differential, brake AND clutch disengagement!

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                              Hey Staszek, I don't remember if you added cruise control, but I updated the DIY Here so that you can use the correct TE MQS AMP plugs and pins for the cruise control module as well as adding the Cruise Control Clutch cutout switch with correct wiring/housings so that now cruise control will not only work, but cancel on speed differential, brake AND clutch disengagement!
                              I havent, but I will once the AC is working right. Something is still not right, it kicks on sometimes and not others.

Comment

^Ugh. Sorry to hear. I wonder if the airventdisplay.no gentleman prototyped his solution yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X