Clear All

Tell me more about the TypeC’s
    Simon
    Current Car:
    -2000 330i Estate, the dad-mobile
    -2002 MR2 Spyder, the solo-mobile

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Love the wheels... all of them. Sorry to hear about your foot. Great thread update and work, as always!

Comment

Wow! T.J. amazing progress, I just read from page 12 (where I had last been sorry, been busy for a while)

Sorry about the foot & loss of the event/lap record, you'll get 'em next year!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Tell me more about the TypeC’s
          I got them cheap but ended up selling them, they were too far gone. These wheels are stupid light and great looking, but being cast wheels that were never strong to begin with, it's risky to run them these days IMO. The newest ones are probably 15 years old, and are very likely to crack on the lips or barrels. They were 17x8" ET40 and weighed 15.2lbs each!

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
          Love the wheels... all of them. Sorry to hear about your foot. Great thread update and work, as always!
          Thanks!

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
          Wow! T.J. amazing progress, I just read from page 12 (where I had last been sorry, been busy for a while)

Sorry about the foot & loss of the event/lap record, you'll get 'em next year!
          Appreciate it. I got my stitches out last night, and am feeling a bit better now. It will be a while before it's back to 100%, though. Just excited to be back in the E30 soon! Aiming for Road Atlanta in early December.

Comment

Lowkey wheel whore, I cant help myself either.

Comment

I'm not as bad as I used to be with wheels, because now I consider how they perform as much as how good they look. So many wheels I like are heavy as hell, so I have to reluctantly pass

Comment

4.45, awesome! what E36 did that come out of?
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  4.45, awesome! what E36 did that come out of?
                  I believe the 18mm 4.45 r+p are a BMW Motorsport only ratio (did not come standard in any cars like the 4.27 did). The diff felt fantastic at Daytona, although I topped it out at 135! It really woke the car up at this power level, and will be great at every other track I race at.

Comment

Working...
                  X