Clear All

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
    ... with the sound of our people
    Masochists?

How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Sup. Early morning adventure. Car drove home. Much fun. Better update coming soon. Enjoy

and a sneak peak of the longer video Im working on... a Roadster flyby

Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

It happened! With 11 days to spare! :)

Comment

I spent way too much time working on this. I hope its worth 4 minutes of your time. LMK if you're watching because if people like it I plan to make more videos like this, but hopefully more of the canyon run/ track day experience...

Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

Car sounds like it is running great! A good drive makes all the time worthwhile.

MJ

Comment

That sounds great and looks like a riot. Did you just forget to shut the trunk or did it pop open from all the shenanigans? Liked and Subscribed.
              How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Sounds great! Better than any modern four cylinder if you ask me.

Comment

sounds healthy and nice kill on that challenger lol

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                    That sounds great and looks like a riot. Did you just forget to shut the trunk or did it pop open from all the shenanigans? Liked and Subscribed.
                    Thanks, its quite a blast. The trunk seems to work itself free from time to time. haha Its closed now
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Lets get a drive going!
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        Lets get a drive going!
                        We usually do a new years day drive. Will you be hungover? lol

In other news, on my drive I noticed a bit of a dragging noise so I thought I should adjust the drums. Passenger side wasnt bad, still felt a bit too tight. Adjustment went fine, I think its in a good place now, but the driverside is a whole 'nother story. Completely frozen. The adjustment AND the wheel. I couldnt turn it at all by hand. YES THE E-BRAKE WAS OFF... I sprayed some WD40 and tried again but it didnt budge. It required a more involved effort, so I waited until today to have time to work on it.

I can only imagine how much that one wheel is holding me back...

after being lazy this morning, I finally got to work.

The adjuster was still frozen and even after heat and more WD40 it still wasnt budging. Harlan suggested pulling the adjuster out and tackling it out of the car. Oddly enough, once it was removed the adjuster moved freely by hand. I figured since i had already removed it, it was a good idea to clean and lubricate everything. Once cleaned and reinstalled I adjusted it and took it for a drive. No more dragging noise!

Next up is the lights and other minor items to get the miles added up quickly in 2020. The miles will move much faster than the car actually is because I have the 3.7 speedo gear in the trans, so I need to change that out with the one I got from mikeb. The speedos moving fast and the tach has lost its mind too, though the speedo is understandable but the tack isnt. Just add it to the list!
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

isn't it amazing how once you pull one thing apart, it seems like a better idea to pull more things apart and fix those things as well, because you're in there? I keep thinking, what can I do before I put my carpet back in? the answer is, everything.

Comment

What a better way to kick off 2020 than with an early morning drive in the Roadster. Finally an opportunity to take it on some fun roads and push it. I joined my friend is his Mustang GT and we hit Little Tujunga Canyon... at pace. I busted out the Go-Pro again, and that video will come soon

Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

bring it by i want a ride
                              We're in deep now boys
                              1988 325i SETA - Daily driver
                              1988 340iL - Track car
                              My M60 V8 swap thread here
                              [oo==OO==oo]

Comment

I have a new appreciation for roadsters after watching Ford vs Ferrari, so glad to see this back on the road.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X