No announcement yet.

*!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you didn't get the big win, cool to get honorable mention, sending 25 for a shirt bux now.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      Sorry you didn't get the big win, cool to get honorable mention, sending 25 for a shirt bux now.
      Got it! Thanks for the support!!

Comment

I forgot to mention that pre-ordering one of these shirts gets you on a list (if you so choose) to get early order information for upcoming gear/parts/etc. I'll be pulling from that list for beta testers as well.

Comment

Shirts are in! group6ix killed it on these. Keep an eye out for a message/email from me in the next few days if you pre-ordered a shirt (probably this weekend honestly).

Comment

Got my shirt today, love it!

Thanks!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 12.11.43 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	114.5 KB ID:	9871413

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3508.JPG Views:	0 Size:	33.1 KB ID:	9871412

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
              I forgot to mention that pre-ordering one of these shirts gets you on a list (if you so choose) to get early order information for upcoming gear/parts/etc. I'll be pulling from that list for beta testers as well.
              Count me in on anything you want!

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                Got my shirt today, love it! Thanks!
                Awesome! Stand alone and parts showed up today. I’m super excited! This is a major step in the engine swap for this winter. Excited it’s coming from a company that’s used it to tune turbo five cylinder engines with already. Came with a pre-terminated engine harness. Already set up to control intake and exhaust cam timing. Fits through the E30 firewall hole and has a grommet that fits as well. Now I’ll have an MS3X to sell.

Comment

ok. here we go.

Comment

Well, here it is! My first magazine article for the Amazon. In Volvodrive Magazine. If you happen to swing through the Netherlands you can grab a copy. Hahaha!!

Comment

Congrats! I'm so glad you went with that color.
                      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

So much room for activities! New season, new look, new upgrades..

Comment

You have a loose front clip to practice on and fit things? Handy!

I think those wheels might look really good. Seems like 122s like 5 spokes - old skool Torq Thrusts, etc.

Comment

..or old skool fatties with hub caps.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	122 deep steelies.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	9874992

Comment

tesla brakes. cool points still adding up.

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                                You have a loose front clip to practice on and fit things? Handy! I think those wheels might look really good. Seems like 122s like 5 spokes - old skool Torq Thrusts, etc.
                                I wanna put some more racing inspired wheels on for the new look in the new season. Pretty stoked on these too! AMAZING Atom badges made by House Of Logos out of the UK !! Couldn’t be happier. These are stage badges. Buy a custom part fabricated by me, get a green dot Stage 1. Level up to the Stage 2 red dot, then the Stage 3 gold dot. Ultimate Full Builds get the Uber limited Polished Copper Stage 4 badge. Can’t wait until I get to see some out in the wild!

Comment

Working...
                                X