*!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
    I wanna put some more racing inspired wheels on for the new look in the new season. Pretty stoked on these too!
    Like a Ray's / Volk? I like those. Bronze...mmm.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wave to Volvo.jpg
Views:	987
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	9875593

Name:	Volvo-Amazon-Rally.png
Views:	976
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	9875594

Name:	1800 race.jpg
Views:	1011
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	9875595

Comment

Podcast drops tomorrow. Rain City Supercars. I don’t like the sound of my own voice, but I guess that’s normal. https://www.instagram.com/p/B3LCXuwn...=1euu9vko1e5r0

Comment

No one "likes" how they sound on film or audio. Cheerio mate. Live the dream.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Here it is. Much more coherent than I remember the recording being. Enjoy! https://www.raincitysupercars.com/th...a-guy-for-that (pretty sure it’s available on all podcast platforms as well)

Comment

154whp/154wtq stock M20B25 w/stock airbox, stock exhaust manifolds and stock DME. Only mod is my exhaust. Account for drivetrain losses and itÂ’s pretty good with completely unknown mileage. https://youtu.be/-aA5IuFUMpo

Comment

Updates?
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  Updates?
                  Nothing of significance. Just driving it and enjoying it. I also can't get R3v to work with my Tapatalk app, so it's a bit more difficult for me to load stuff here.

Comment

The current forum is really slow, it's actually painful - but James is working on a fix to swap us over to a different software with better support and performance.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                      The current forum is really slow, it's actually painful - but James is working on a fix to swap us over to a different software with better support and performance.
                      Is there any update for this? I still get all the notifications through Tapatalk, but it’s dreadful to try and get anything to work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well, it’s been forever since I updated here. Mostly I just drive the Amazon around and spend my efforts on my other projects, but I’ve done a couple things. First off, the paint failed on the roof between the OEM paint and the OEM colored paint that was applied at some point in it’s life. This is a risk you run when you don’t strip down to bare metal. For now I just feathered out the delaminating area and vinyl wrapped the roof. Next, I started down the path of V2.5.5 by converting the front hubs (rears will be done soon) to 5x100 (so I can retain one of the 4x100 lug holes) and installing the new brake setup and air ride. The rotor hats are for a Mini Cooper and have the correct offset and almost the correct center bore. Just needs a small hub ring. The calipers are rear calipers off of a Tesla Model S performance. These aren’t the final version wheels or tire size (tires are close though). Right now the tires are crashing pretty hard, but I’m pretty sure more trimming, welding and painting will get me there. As a refresher, here’s the rendering of what my goal is (although, now it’s likely to have a carbon roof as well). Maybe there’ll be some track days in it’s future. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Still alive and kicking. Got out on Friday when the weather broke a bit. More pics coming later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This checks all the boxes for me. Hell yes! We definitely need more detail shots of the roof!
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X