Project Weißer Regen: 91 318iS Restomod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuuuuuuck

Sorry man, you seem to know that you're out the money without getting a lawyer involved. That's a whole rabbit hole of a shit show.
    I do things.

Comment

Jordan,
      I don’t know you personally but I’ve followed everything you’ve done here for the last few years and I don’t see you as the type of person to bash a business for no reason. Plus I’ve had similar experiences like this and despise people like that. This scumbag is gonna get his..... I hope you find a way to get some of your funds back! Thanks for putting his info out there... hopefully others will help in rearranging his ratings R3v style. Best of luck buddy.

Drive Tastefully!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

What a load of crap. No way the POS can afford an attorney to defend him in this.
        Question is if it is enough money for you to hire an attorney to go after him, or if could pay if you get a judgement.

Hopefully the deposit and storage are on a CC and you can dispute charges.
        1991 318iC
        1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

Negative google review left and feels good man.

PS - sorry to hear about this bullshit. I hate humans like this.
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

Nothing gets me more irritated that someone making a business off poor business ethics like this. The beauty of capitalism though is this guy will be out of business with these types of practices which is intrinsically worth more than your 1k he weighed on this decision to be dishonest with you. Sorry this happened.

Comment

I appreciate the efforts made by all who chose to leave their opinions, I've reported/flagged the reviews made by him and his brother hoping Google will pull them down. Not a peep from his camp since my review dropped.

Lots of updates from Imperial Collision today. Man it is great to get periodic photodumps on FB messenger sent to me each week detailing progress and work done, makes it super easy to follow along, approve work and share it all with you guys!

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Sucks Jordan. What about small claims court for the max including the bad work he did?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

that rockguard coat looks OEM AF.
                  keep your head up. seems like its been a rough 2018 for everybody.
                  We're in deep now boys
                  1988 325i SETA - Daily driver
                  1988 340iL - Track car
                  My M60 V8 swap thread here
                  [oo==OO==oo]

Comment

Jordan, when I get home, I am going to make it my personal mission to skull fuck this guy with a rusty jackhammer. I know damn well when you post something like this it isn't bullshit.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                      Jordan, when I get home, I am going to make it my personal mission to skull fuck this guy with a rusty jackhammer. I know damn well when you post something like this it isn't bullshit.
                      Live stream it!
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I really do appreciate anyone that takes the time to leave this joker a well deserved review on Google/Yelp. He responded with some bull shit on Yelp but the photo I posted from his Facebook clearly contradicts everything he tries to say :rofl

Years ago those of you that really know me know I would have blown-the-fuck up over something like this, and don't get me wrong -=I'm upset=- but I'm not letting it consume me. It'll end up costing him a lot more in the long run, but he'll likely just change his business name / DBA over it.

Meanwhile Shareif up at Imperiale Collision Huntsville is killing it with updates. He is far enough away from me I can't really stop in to check on progress but he is chugging right along and the photo dumps every other day lately are awesome.

Engine bay / interior / trunk just got shot with white sealer, and will be getting AW3 base/clear soon.

Last edited by Jordan; 12-15-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

It’s kinda cool seeing your dreams being carried out by another person, but it’s also a huge motivation for me to get to that place one day. Can’t wait to see the car back in your hands.

Comment

At least now it is in good hands /allstate

haha
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

If you want to be involved in the dream you're welcome to pay some of the bills LOL

Evening update with base and clear now on the trunk / interior / engine bay.

Comment

Lovely - but I don't like how seeing this makes me feel like my upcoming doors/glass-out paint job still won't be enough. Sigh. Oh well, I'll just sit back and watch this.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X