Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starter changed, car wouldn't start this morning. Car starts now. Woo!

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

New battery: Autocraft Gold 49H8. Tight fit but worth the 900 CCA.
      sigpic
      1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
      I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Removed windshield wiper arms, air vents under windshield and mirrors. And painted them. Also painted on 3 coats of POR15 paint after doing the treatments yesterday.
        How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

I finished the body work and painted/blended the bottom corner of the driver side door.

Comment

Continued to restore my bbs rs022/061s for the m3. So many hours of work to get to this point.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20141101_234232.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	7171982

The Build:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Bought some tires today. 195/60/14, but it'll do for now

Comment

Washed, clayed, washed, polished, buffed and waxed.

Comment

Cut up a nice front subframe for some reason, and found a box big enough to ship the ends and an oilpan...
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Grinding for XP >.<

Using an old piston to square up the rings in the bore so I can gap them properly... such a tedious process but must be done.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

Fixed my right turn signal. Both bulbs worked, but flashed double-speed. The ground wire had pulled out of the front right turn signal connector...

Also recently got a pair of front mud flaps... Wired a 12" JBL from goodwill in a few days ago. Been sanding the shit out of my Pfeba spoiler. Soon.

Comment

Changed the diff fluid using Mobil1 75-90 synthetic LS fluid, no more whine. Changed the oil from Mobil1 15w50 to Mobil1 10w40 for the winter. Topped off the transmission with Royal Purple 75w140. Still need to flush brakes, bleed, and figure out why the pedal is soft.
                        sigpic
                        1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                        I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Originally posted by itsonlygeorge View Post
                          Changed the diff fluid using Mobil1 75-90 synthetic LS fluid, no more whine. Changed the oil from Mobil1 15w50 to Mobil1 10w40 for the winter. Topped off the transmission with Royal Purple 75w140. Still need to flush brakes, bleed, and figure out why the pedal is soft.
                          Is there a huge difference in the oil performance with different weights?
                          -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                          08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                          318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                          '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                          Originally posted by roguetoaster
                          Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

changed the ashtray lightbulb. cleaned ICV with carb cleaner, printed steps for dash swap on Tuesday (joy)

Comment

Cut the rust out of my passenger fender, and welded in a new piece of metal.

Comment

..I literally drove it like I JUST stole it..love being back home on some real roads.
                                My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                                1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                                IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                                1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X