Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I replaced my hood latch cable & cleaned/lubed latch mechanism. WOW hood pops opens easier than any of the cars I've owned!!

Comment

Fixed the foglight connection, covered unused holes behind the rear bumper, test fit a set of 9" wheels.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
        looks like you should have stepped to the plate and got the race springs from the get go! and damn, how many hp does that glovebox lock delete, euro plate filler add!!! what a waste of $$$ you could have got a hid kit! no wonder you maxed out your card
        Well jeff, when I bought the springs I did not have that much money, Didn't you have a Plate filler as well? What is wrong with what I buy to style the car? I am saving for HID's but wanted a couple things to help with the over all look.I also needed a glove box latch and got a very good price on it. I am not sure why you think why a latch adds horse power?

I didnt max out the card I used paypal for some of it. I dont need you policing my every decision. My car is plenty stiff and not everyone wants H&R from the get go, it is smart to try things out and then if you do not like them to change your decision and alter the MOD to the car.

-I got her Euro Plate filler in today
        -I cleaned "some" garbage out of it
        -Tried to diagnose some clunk from Drivers side front suspension but didnt find anything?

Comment

an ICV pigtail and a propane torch 8-)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Smoked zee tails

harry/harout

Comment

^^Good looking, what did you use to smoke them?

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
                ^^Good looking, what did you use to smoke them?
                Duplicolor clear from autozone, ready to spray, mixed with a few drops of black paint. I sprayed it using a hvlp spray gun.
                harry/harout

Comment

Installed US plate filler, replaced missing pin for glovebox strap and messed with adjusters on my e code headlamps. And as always washed her...
                  sigpic

Comment

got my IE motor mounts (not installed yet) and the wrong flywheel/flex disc parts
                    Originally posted by jrhaile
                    For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

Took soaking wet carpets out and threw them away. Trunk stuff too. 40 or so pound weight bolted in the right rear also removed, but not tossed. BMW logo casted into comedy.
                      grain of salt:p

http://https://youtu.be/H8gOAzYchAE:ot:

Comment

Got another guage cluster for my car. The background of the cluster is actually dark brown, it's pretty neat. Need to build a US spec speedo for it, the KPH doesnt work for me. Also cleaned up bumpers and trim a bit. And thought about hooking up my front turn signals.

Comment

Yesterday had new shoes put on, Toyo Proxe 4's. Happy with them so far.
                          sigpic

Comment

color sanded the car today, she is officially ready for polyester primer/filler. Woot woot
                            harry/harout

Comment

Installed IE motor and transmission mounts, drained/refilled transmission and diff. fluids

Comment

Got my iS rear spoiler on today. Next up is shadowline and tint next week.
                                ::: Present -- '87 325e, '95 525i
                                ::: Past -- '91 318i, '95 540i/6, '85 323i Euro, '86 325es, '86 325e, '84 318i

Comment

Working...
                                X