Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This past weekend I installed https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...ger-cup-holder

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

I destroyed another rear shock mount....
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by It's Soda Not Pop View Post
        How are you liking it?
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post

How are you liking it?
          I like it a lot. The only thing is if you have Plus or Bigger phone it will not sit correctly on the charger. I had to modify it a bit to get it to work with my phone.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            I destroyed another rear shock mount....
            I installed Rogue RSMs years ago and haven't blown a mount since. I like the design.

Comment

i started putting it back together after my poor attempt at painting it
              sigpic

Comment

finally made this big paperweight move on its own again... Gotta love electrical systems and being a dummy https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...ack-325i/page3

Click image for larger version

Name:	52353425750_c26c66ef4f_b.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	10068079

Comment

I ALMOST took it to a bmw car show that was being held a thousand feet from my house. But I decided not to.
                  84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                  Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                    I ALMOST took it to a bmw car show that was being held a thousand feet from my house. But I decided not to.
                    Justified, 1000ft isn't enough to reach op temp, might rust out a muffler or carbon up those plugs.

Comment

bunch of stuff done last couple wks and got no pics. lol. seriously pressed for time.

got the intake, thermostat housing, and a bunch of little stuff like the covers, crossover pipe etc, hung on the engine. cleaned up the throttle body. cleaned up and blasted out the interior of the intake back to clean metal. gave it a paint. refreshed the intake, throttle body, and intake vacuum gaskets before install.

dropped the front sub, pulled the struts, lollipops, control arms, sway bar, and rack. got everything apart and gave it a good cleaning and quick couple coats of paint, got the sub and sway bar back in with new rubber, and re-installed the rack temporary - i have a z3 rack on the way. at least i hope. rack doctor isn't communicating these days.

got a shop to pull the shocks from the struts and pop in new lollipop bushings. installed new billies in the struts. have new control arms waiting.

i got stalled on parts at that point. ordered up new front mounts, bearings / hubs, all new coolant and molded vacuum hoses, a garagistic steering coupler kit, tie rods, some other stuff plus the rack. i won't get the engine in as planned before the snow flies but at least i'll get the wheels on the ground.

looks like my hubs and mounts are delivered today. hope i can get it all together.

Comment

Instant gratification!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Did some interior stuff then went for a drive
                          sigpic

Comment

New wheels and splitter also dropped it off to get a trans oil leak checked out
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X