Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disconnected the battery because I never drive it and there's a drain. i'll probably drive it again in two weeks.

Comment

Swapped out the tail-lights that came with her for a cleaner pair. Next stop is swapping the mirrors.
      Attached Files

Comment

Reattached the front valence after having off for a few months. Also got new clips for the chrome rain gutters and reattached it, after it decided to eject itself at 100 km/h.
        1989 320i

Comment

Originally posted by Haystack View Post
          Disconnected the battery because I never drive it and there's a drain. i'll probably drive it again in two weeks.
          Still haven't driven it.

Comment

Drove it for the first time in 2 years.

Anxiously waiting to get this thing dynoed, hoping to get this m42 to the 300hp club. :p
            -89 e30 320i brillantrot m42b20 turbo, street / timeattack
            -97 e36 316iAlpinweiß III Winterbeater

Comment

joke front plate, to match my buddies mk1 supra

Comment

I used folex.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                '90 325i sedan daily driven
                '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Took one more step towards a no leak m20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  For Sale Thread:https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...15#post4901315

Comment

Cleaned the basketweaves. Its amazing how much better they look when clean.

Comment

New bosch voltage regulator

Comment

Replace my sunroof headliner panel. Out with the old torn one.

In with the not torn one. Still needs a little cleaning but it is way better then it was.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Rigged up a CAB Tool from an old fence post scrap. Worked pretty well. Used a cutting disk on a dremel to cut the hole

Comment

Finally got my front chrome bumper on. Waiting for my uncle to come from cali to give the car and front ac scnitzer valence a respray. also installed strut bars both front and back wow what difference.
                            1986 325es(Possible race car?)
                            1987 325e (the show car)
                            1992 525it (the new daily)

Comment

Replaced the dash today. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by almostacrayon; 12-26-2017, 05:57 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Put it in a trailer for the winter and disconnected the battery. Then I made a volt meter. It mounts to a blank switch plate and snaps in right above the radio. It will be glued together when I finish it and will have tint over it because its to bright and it will be more centered. It has 3 wires, switched 12v (going to use radio power), ground and a volt measuring wire (I'll put it through the firewall to the power block on the passenger side). Only took 10 minutes to make and I am very happy with it.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X