Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30nub
    replied
    This thread moves too fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I think that will happen alot sooner than six months buddy!

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    I predict in 6 months you'll get tired of trying to "tune" motronic/AFM/FMU and go standalone like I said to to start with. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    lol. better than being lean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Not so much anymore.

    But its still pig rich lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    that could help. is it still shitting out hella raw fuel?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yeah we made a paper gasket, no worries.

    I think I'm gonna fuck with the afm a little soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    you could try getting the na volvo 240 injectors. theyre like 27#. did you fix the vacuum leaks yesterday? sorry i had to take off early.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I'll take a video at some point, both in car and outside.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    You hav one too? I thought I was unique.
    Well that was a type gone bad.

    But yes, I have a blunts cock.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by SamE30e
    Oh, believe you me, the wrath my blunts cock shall shine upon you if these demands are not met within a reasonable time frame.
    You hav one too? I thought I was unique.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Danny, you listen here and you listen good. I want dyno sheets and a fucking video!

    Oh, believe you me, the wrath my blunts cock shall shine upon you if these demands are not met within a reasonable time frame.

    Leave a comment:


  • silence
    replied
    Kudos, for doing on a low budget!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    So Nomad asked me for a parts list and whether or not my goals worked out on M42club, I figured you guys would be interested.

    A list:
    Tc05-12a from a Mitsu Starion(Any Volvo 740 turbo will work as well as any small turbo)
    M50 manifold fipped and cut with welded on up-pipe.
    Flex pipe for down pipe
    Down pipe w/ flanges from a Volvo 740 turbo
    Magnaflow Muffler
    Cartech/Begi RRFPR/FMU
    Universal Intercooler piping (Ebay)
    GOOD hose clamps (Home depot)
    Intercooler (PNP/Craigslist/Ebay)
    Various lines and fittings for oil and coolant and vacuum (Kragen/Ebay/Summit Racing)
    300cc injectors (From a turbo 740, green tops)
    Boost Gauge
    A/F gauge
    Diverter/Blow off valve (Ebay)
    Grinding wheels
    Welding wire
    Lots of sweat and blood
    Really knowledgeable friends
    A little extra money because things WILL go wrong and you WILL be making late night trips to Kragen/Autozone.
    PATIENCE

    As for the goals, we did it in 3 days, give or take.
    I'm afraid to add up the total because it may be a little over a grand esp. with the last minute things I needed, but I know its close.
    And the 175whp... That'll have to wait till I get it dyno'd ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    i want to see more vids

    Leave a comment:

Working...