Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I got a project for you: Grow a few inches.

    Done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I got a project for you: Grow a few inches.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Ive got a project for you... cut your hair you little fruit cake.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    lol. sounds good to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Ah yes of course.

    And unlimited Dew for Nate!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    plus gas money;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    PnP is 2 dollars for 4 ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I know a bunch of ford guys. How much do you wannah pay for some 24lbs injectors?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    turbo volvos have 29#, even the na volvos have 27#

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    I think some of the chevy V8s come with 24# injectors - camaros/firebirds etc. I'd look for their take offs, they are probably all upgrading to 60# peak and hold injectors anyway. :p

    i'd be getting 21# at minimum, but 24# would be safer if you can find some.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Cheap injectors.

    But PnP has hella volvo turbo injectors.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I thought you were already getting free injectors.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Alright so what cars use the same injectors as ours that flow more?

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    yeah im running one (Not for long!!!)

    the center hex screw is basically the "base pressure" so with that screw you set how rich/lean your mix is with Zero boost and zero vacuum. I guess to tune this you unplug the vac source from the FMU and keep playing with the screw till it runs at a decent afr.

    The little thumb wheel thing is the "rate of gain" so the more you turn this the more the pressure will ramp up during boost. So like all the way out is like 2:1 ratio and full in is 20:1 or w/e it is. And that ratio is psi fuel pressure vs psi boost. with 2:1 your bumping up fuel pressure 2 psi for every 1 psi of boost.

    Hope that helps. I think theres a pretty good description on how to tune it on BEGI's web site. (Cartech is also made by BEGI)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Thanks dude.

    Could you give me a little insight to the Cartech RRFPR, you run one right?

    I'm a little confused as to what the needle valve and the On Set Screw do, I know they do different things but its kinda confusing.

    Leave a comment:

Working...