Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    And here is what I have to do:

    Ok so here is a question.

    I'm going to get the flanges cut monday and the pipe that I need for the up-pipe to the turbo will looks like that^

    But the question is, could I possibly run a square tube for more strength/rigidity? Or would that hurt the exhaust gas's flow?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Thanks dude.

    I appreciate it.

    Leave a comment:


  • norcalE30
    replied
    hey man, this is badass.... now if only you had a couple more cylinders you could come play with the big boys.... lol no seriously tho, this kicks ass, and just graduating i know its a bitch to find time and money, good luck man
    nor cal for life

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    In my room while I get these flanges cut.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red88
    replied
    It's Christmas break, where is the boost being hidden?

    Leave a comment:


  • MG325i
    replied
    Originally posted by SamE30e
    I've put about 25+ hours into my 318 in the past 3 days. Subframe bushings, z3 shifter, all new rotors, pads, lines (soft and hard), exhaust, and interior.

    Edit: In -10 temps.
    then again... ^^ he's not putting a turbo in

    Leave a comment:


  • MG325i
    replied
    haha, on christmas break.. of course you feel like slacking.
    get her done though! or else you'll have to wait till spring break! =P

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by SamE30e
    I've put about 25+ hours into my 318 in the past 3 days. Subframe bushings, z3 shifter, all new rotors, pads, lines (soft and hard), exhaust, and interior.

    Edit: In -10 temps.
    I'm from California, so I am inherently a puss in cold weather.

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinweib30
    replied
    /\ cocaines a hell of a drug /\

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I am slacking, I'll admit it.

    I need to get shit done.
    I've put about 25+ hours into my 318 in the past 3 days. Subframe bushings, z3 shifter, all new rotors, pads, lines (soft and hard), exhaust, and interior.

    Edit: In -10 temps.
    Last edited by SamE30e; 12-20-2008, 02:51 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I am slacking, I'll admit it.

    I need to get shit done.

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    Do work

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    You're slacking Danny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Just need to cut some flanges, the guy that was supposed to dropped the ball.

    So I'll do them myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • 550
    replied
    If you lived closer to me, your turbo would be done... now. haha

    Leave a comment:

Working...