Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So Live
    replied
    Originally posted by EN318isPDX
    seems he still in the planning stages
    Not your car, dont worry about it.

    Danny do work and its cool seeing other college kids throwing turbo kits together that work semi decent.

    Leave a comment:


  • MG325i
    replied
    good luck over break getting it installed!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    if you need help, me and my brother will come down. hes a turbo guru.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    We're gonna shoot for more Christmas break.

    So we don't have to work in the cold night. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Danny are you still putting it in this weekend?
    Or has it been pushed back?

    Leave a comment:


  • 550
    replied
    gotta dig the love :-/

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I've done my homework, I can't wait to see if this will work or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • EN318isPDX
    replied
    seems he still in the planning stages

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Seems like you need to do some more homework.

    can't wait to see this thing blow up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Thanks for the bump.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    You know, I actually didn't think about the two piece oil pan.

    Thanks Nando!
    typical.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    You know, I actually didn't think about the two piece oil pan.

    Thanks Nando!

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    with the M42's removable lower oil pan I would think tapping the pan would be pretty easy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Well shit.

    If it doesn't work, I'll tap into the oil pan.

    I'm just trying a way that has worked for other people.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Well basically I've been watching alot of M50 guys as far as cooling and oil lines go, and I've read that people that go into the oil drain plug actually burn LESS oil than people who tap.

    The only ones that knock the oil drain idea are ones who haven't tried it.
    This makes no sense.

    Leave a comment:

Working...