R3v legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post

Haha! Shit, it makes me happy to know that my goofy project lives on in someone’s memory.
    For a while, I was thinking, "man, that would be a fun project to copy!" But the reality is that a standard drill press would be more than adequate as a step up from holding a drill.

How's yours holding up?
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

For a while, I was thinking, "man, that would be a fun project to copy!" But the reality is that a standard drill press would be more than adequate as a step up from holding a drill.

How's yours holding up?
      It has held up fine. No issues, and I get good use out of it!

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

I think I saw it on FB, is it a red euro car with no options? Gonna stuff an m70 in it? Speaking of m70, does Gristle Hammer still burn oil like crazy?
        Nope, that's a customer car at work.

I've got a Cirrus sedan roller that's slated for something with less cylinders, but gobs more power than an M70....

And also nope. I built an entire new engine for it.....lol where have you been?
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post

Nope, that's a customer car at work.

I've got a Cirrus sedan roller that's slated for something with less cylinders, but gobs more power than an M70....

And also nope. I built an entire new engine for it.....lol where have you been?
          I've been around; Richmond --> Oakland --> San Francisco --> Philly

What's going in your e30? You documenting the build on r3v?
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

I've been around; Richmond --> Oakland --> San Francisco --> Philly

What's going in your e30? You documenting the build on r3v?
            Yessir....I've learned not to say what I'm doing until it's done from all my other abandoned build threads....but lets just say the engine has been upside down at one point in time, along with me.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post

Yessir....I've learned not to say what I'm doing until it's done from all my other abandoned build threads....but lets just say the engine has been upside down at one point in time, along with me.
              You know, all m20 engines are the same. Not sure why you'd get one while vacationing in Australia. Seems like a hassle to bring it back...
              sigpic

Comment

You know, all m20 engines are the same. Not sure why you'd get one while vacationing in Australia. Seems like a hassle to bring it back...
                Ah, but if you mate it to an opposing hemisphere transmission you get five reverse speeds and one forward gear.

Comment

Ah I know what it is
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                    Ah I know what it is

Comment

it has been a while since someone has given us a taste of their skills

Comment

Working...
                      X