I’m bored. Click on my poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Time to re-submit by guess.

    Originally posted by DEV0 E30

    $9,750 --- .

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 1986 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Project at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #209,615.


    Here we go...

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Instead of BaT... throw it on craigslist / FB marketplace / offerup at this point for 7.5k OBO - and state offers in person only, and set a date and time for people to come out and look at it. Or ebay? Do people use ebay anymore?

    Sucks cuz tire kickers ruined the previous sale, but it's worth something to someone.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    what happened?

    Is it at least running and driving now?
    I think you dont have a clear idea of whats going on here with it... Im not trying to spend my little free time working on it, I have been trying to get it out of my life.

    One of the other bidders was interested but ran me through the ringer and I dont think quite understood what a project really is, so finally after wasting 2 weeks backed out.

    The car needs a rebuilt CIS fuel Distributor and the 16v ones are hard to find and not cheap. Not particularly interested in spending any time or money on this car...

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    what happened?

    Is it at least running and driving now?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    ...going back to BaT...

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver

    At this point, do you have to go through BaT and pay fees, or are you free to make a side deal?
    I'd rather not count my eggs just yet... but at this point the buyer doesnt have to pay any BaT fees if they complete the purchase

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    What's that deal going to be at? $15k?

    At this point, do you have to go through BaT and pay fees, or are you free to make a side deal?

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    The Underbidder...
    There's your next project car name.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Looks like I might be able to close the deal with the Underbidder... fingers crossed

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by varg

    Nerf relative to what it's worth or relative to that, frankly shocking, winning bid? I had to do a double take because I remember not too long ago seeing an ok looking, running car for sale for... "less"...
    Nerf the shocking 17k winning bid

    Echoing the others, use this time to try and get that thing running.

    Leave a comment:


  • varg
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Yeah this is going to nerf the next auction big time.
    Nerf relative to what it's worth or relative to that, frankly shocking, winning bid? I had to do a double take because I remember not too long ago seeing an ok looking, running car for sale for... "less"...

    Leave a comment:


  • OSAH racing
    replied
    I am reentering my $12,250 bid. and I feel like My 2 stickers were offered then taken away. Now that's not nice.

    Kudo's to you as you have a keen sense of what is a desirable car that will turn a profit on BAT. That is a skill most of us do not have.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    To be fair, that car shouldn't have been bid up to $17,250. Buyer should be banned from BaT for life for walking away from a fair auction with everything fully disclosed.

    Do you really think people will lowball the car just because a buyer made bad decisions and then walked away? I mean, maybe the car only gets bid up to $9k, but wouldn't that be more than fair?

    On the positive side, now you have time to get it driving!

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    At least we're back in competition for that r3v sticker.

    Leave a comment:

Working...