No announcement yet.

Remember 9-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ogden was being a douche all over and stirring the pot all over the place.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by turbo325i View Post
      I understand that ogden and Ilduce were posting off topic things in this thread and bothering a lot of people...

I do not agree with what they were posting, but I dont know if he should have been banned for his differing point of view... A lot of mob psychology going on there on that one. Just a thought.
      It's the way he came off posting about it.
      Like I said earlier, if he had come in here, and respectfully posted his opinion in a mature manner such as asking questions about why certain things don't necessarily add up, that would've been fine.
      However, he came in here basically claiming as fact that the US government had planned 9/11 and murdered thousands of people so we could control oil and heroin and basically told everyone who's opinion/view differed from him that they were stupid and he felt sorry for them.

There is a difference on how you approach certain things, and Ogden was an uneducated twat and chose the wrong one.

I'll be the first to admit, there are some things that don't necessarily add up about the whole thing, but I'm not going to go off my rocker and start spouting off that it was a whole conspiracy affair.
      Last edited by Alkasquawlik; 09-12-2009, 04:43 PM.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
        It's the way he came off posting about it.
        Like I said earlier, if he had come in here, and respectfully posted his opinion in a mature manner such as asking questions about why certain things don't necessarily add up, that would've been fine.
        Agreed.

However, he came in here and basically told everyone who's opinion/view differed from him that they were stupid and he felt sorry for them.
        Yes, I saw this and it was very immature and did not help his case at all... By telling someone that there view is wrong, well that just about the most closed minded thing one can do.

There is a different on how you approach certain things, and Ogden was an uneducated twat.
        Yes, he definatley was looking to get everybody riled up... And he succeeded for this thread. I am just thinking a permanent ban (if thats the case) was a llittle harsh...

But I suppose r3v is a democratic society and the people have spoken...
        Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
        Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by BigD View Post
          The random shape in the muffin is not due to the dough hardening as gas pockets inside expand, it's Jesus fucking Christ.
          You sir, win.

And if our good friend Ogden is still out there, please feel free to walk your happy ass over to this site, http://www.debunking911.com
          "Our mother of blessed acceleration don't fail me now."

Comment

I was just starting my 2nd year of residency at McGill (in Montreal). We start our day at 6:30am, so I was already in the hospital working when the first plane hit. We were all in shock. Everyone thought it was an accident. Then the second plane hit, and it was obvious at that point that this was no accident. Then the Pentagon, which no one seems to talk about. Then we heard about more planes unaccounted for.

I immediately ran to my program director and asked for emergency leave. I figured they would need tons of doctors on NYC. I called the Trauma Department of my old med school to let them know I was on my way down to volunteer my service. They told me they were on standby, but no casualties were coming in.

That's when I knew things were bad. That means no survivors. I was heading out of Montreal when my dad called me to say that the US border crossings had been shut down and the major highways leading into NYC were closed. There was no way I was getting to Manhattan that day. I was stuck. So, I turned around and went back to work.

EDITED TO ADD: As for these conspiracy theory types, I think it's just human nature to some extent. You see something catastrophic and you look for a "reason" that makes some kind of sense to you. People being crazy and hating other people for irrational reasons and just wanting to see shit burn isn't a reason they can understand. "A crazy dude shot John F. Kennedy for no good reason" is hard to understand...so, the government must have done it. There must be a real reason. No there isn't. Crazy, hateful people do crazy hateful things.

My reaction to 9/11 was surprise that it didn't happen sooner. I travel by plane all the time and I noticed that cockpit doors were almost never closed. Get up to take a piss and you could see the pilot and co-pilot and look out the windshield. I'm someone who has always carried a pocketknife on me since I was a kid. I always used to go on planes with a Swiss Army Knife or Spyderco Delica on me. I don't leave the house without a pocketknife, and traveling is no exception. I would walk right through security with a Delica on my pocket and no one would bat an eye. As long as the knife was under 2.5" in length, it was legal to carry.

Put 2 and 2 together, people. All you needed was a buddy and a pair of pocketknives and you, too, could have flown a plane into the WTC. You wouldn't have needed George Bush to help you.
            Last edited by Emre; 09-13-2009, 04:35 AM.
            sigpic
            1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
            2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
              I
              EDITED TO ADD: As for these conspiracy theory types, I think it's just human nature to some extent. You see something catastrophic and you look for a "reason" that makes some kind of sense to you. People being crazy and hating other people for irrational reasons and just wanting to see shit burn isn't a reason they can understand. "A crazy dude shot John F. Kennedy for no good reason" is hard to understand...so, the government must have done it. There must be a real reason. No there isn't. Crazy, hateful people do crazy hateful things.
              this is exactly it. There's no logical reason for it, because the people who did it weren't logical.

plus, just look at how ineffective our goverment is. It's sad. And people really think our government is capable of pulling off these huge secret conspiracies? They can't even do their normal jobs effectively. Plus our government is made up of thousands of people, if something like this really happened somebody would have talked.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                ...our government is made up of thousands of people, if something like this really happened somebody would have talked.
                Precisely: http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_p2.html
                sigpic
                1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
                2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
                  Some of you guys are some disrespetful fucks.
                  haha. You're suprised?

7th grade
                  7th grade
                  8th grade
                  5th grade
                  6th grade
                  3rd grade
                  All of a sudden this website makes sense to me.

You guys are just puppies. My little brother's a senior in HS now, I look at him like he's still a baby. Frankly I feel bad for him to have to grow up in that generation.
                  -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                  2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

crazy ass day in history
                    sigpic

Comment

ROFFLE

yeah, that pretty much sums it up nicely.

truthers = fucking idiots
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
                        haha. You're suprised?

All of a sudden this website makes sense to me.

You guys are just puppies. My little brother's a senior in HS now, I look at him like he's still a baby. Frankly I feel bad for him to have to grow up in that generation.
                        will you please put some headlights in your car. its bothering me
                        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Quite an old picture, theyre in.
                          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Already posted:

RIP to those who lost there lives and my sincere condolences to those who lost loved ones. Our local FD holds a special rememberance every year in honor of 9/11, it is truly moving.
                            Last edited by Super Sedan; 09-14-2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Awesome. The funny thing is really, most of that article is just common sense. But I wouldn't put it past a truther to neglect that.

Comment

Working...
                              X