Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, look, a chicken! (fyi my new bike)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by u3b3rg33k; 03-20-2012, 06:04 PM.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
    Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

gsxr for life!

Comment

Here is mine how she sits.

Its red on CF at the moment, might be painting it back to stock looking in the near future.
          Im now E30less.
          sigpic

Comment

^^ Beautiful bike!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by DTFE30 View Post

My love.. 1988 ZX10

I'm a sucker for the 80's sports bikes, especially Kawi's. I had a Ninja 600R as my first, and it was a blast to ride. The only reason why I won't get another is because of carb issues. Nice ZX11!
              1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
              2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
              2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

i bought last september a 05 Kawasaki Z750 in crashed condition
                after a few weeks she looked like this (best friends 2011 gsxr 600 in background)

drove her around for a while like this
                and got her painted black/yellow now ower the winter, i kinda had the idea to make an rockstar energy design bike (monster decals were nowadays on everything, and monster was even a kawasaki sponsor, but i got bored to see so many monster energy bikes)
                here is a teaser, will make more pics when i put her back together, since i'm waiting for a new fuelpump

Comment

Anybody here have experience with the Honda VFR 750s?

I'm thinking of picking one up to daily for a while, then turn into a track bitch down the road.. 600rr front end/tail swap would cut weight and improve handling/braking, etc...

I like the V4, seems super reliable, 100bhp/53lbs tq, but for god's sake the damn thing is over 550lbs wet...
                  2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

My Ride.. ThunderPumpkin 1425cc

Click image for larger version

Name:	390458_140543679387164_100002945989282_209570_338010537_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	7140796

Click image for larger version

Name:	375824_140543756053823_100002945989282_209573_852446198_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	7140797
                    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

^Now that is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                        Anybody here have experience with the Honda VFR 750s?

I'm thinking of picking one up to daily for a while, then turn into a track bitch down the road.. 600rr front end/tail swap would cut weight and improve handling/braking, etc...

I like the V4, seems super reliable, 100bhp/53lbs tq, but for god's sake the damn thing is over 550lbs wet...
                        what year? I've been looking for an '86 in the honda RWB paint scheme. I bought a CBR but miss the V4 sound and the better riding position of my old viffer.

Comment

If I wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle, what would be a good starters sports bike?
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Currently downstairs getting a decent clean, wish I could do this with the e30!
                            Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                            I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                              If I wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle, what would be a good starters sports bike?
                              Ninja 250 or 500, Sv650, etc.

I'd also look at a drz400 and likely go with that if you aren't doing a ton of highway riding.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                                I was originally looking at the SV650 before getting a smoking deal on the MV. I think its the perfect starter bike because its cheap, is naked so you can put on frame sliders and such without having to mess up farings and its got enough power to last you. If you get one get it without the little touring faring on the front. Without that faring its kind of a "timeless" look so its hard for people to tell you are riding a decade old bike.

A 250 would just piss you off after two months. I guess if you can get a hold of a 250 stupid cheap and then resell it then go for it, otherwise get the SV. Also, do the MSF course. They have you ride on some upright 250s. Its great because you also take the test on them at the end of the class and that gives you a waiver for the test at the DMV. That is worth its weight in gold because doing the little figure 8s in the box is a hell of a lot easier on those smaller/lighter bikes.

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                                Ugh, sometimes I think the MV is a pig at 136hp/59lbs and 440lbs wet (probably 425 now) by today's standards. The liter versions are making 200 now (with the same chassis, just bored/stroked motors).
                                Im now E30less.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X