The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smelser View Post
    Im going with Abe. and then Glen will catch a second beating for interferring.
    More or less called it.

Comment

There is an alternate version going around online. In this one, Maggie dies first followed by Glenn for being out of line. I would have preferred this story line instead.

Comment

Let's be real, we all wanted to see Carl die, and instead we lose two interesting characters. They couldn't even chop off an arm to complete his retired pirate look.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          Let's be real, we all wanted to see Carl die, and instead we lose two interesting characters. They couldn't even chop off an arm to complete his retired pirate look.
          I dont watch the show but this made me LOL
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'm sad about Abraham more than Glenn.

I have been getting good laughs from the guys writing the "quitters" club articles.

I was sucked in last night, and full of emotion. It was a good episode IMO.

When the show focuses on character development, people bitch that it's boring. When they get back to the dirty side of things, people bitch that it's using tricks for shocks.

I thought they did a good job, some were even bitching about how the episode centered on Rick while a season 1 character died and didn't give Glenn a proper death.

Guess what, kiddos. Neegan wants control, Rick is the leader of our group, so Neegan has to break Rick to ensure his control over the group. It's nothing personal, but that's where the story is going.

And honestly, I'm ok with Glenn going. I'm more upset about Abraham, he was the man.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I thought it was crap. Played way too hard on the suspense, I was just thinking "let's get on with it, I know you're trying to play me me for shock value." And now there are hardly any characters that I like left in the group with Glenn and Abraham gone and Daryl off in Neegan-land.

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              [CoTM: 4-18]
              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
              - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                I thought it was crap. Played way too hard on the suspense, I was just thinking "let's get on with it, I know you're trying to play me me for shock value." And now there are hardly any characters that I like left in the group with Glenn and Abraham gone and Daryl off in Neegan-land.
                I felt the same way. I was a little sad that Abraham died, but I was more or less just happy the whole "Who is going to die" thing was over with. They didn't even get a reaction out of me when Glenn died, but I tribute that up to the fact he "died" last season. Also I have to admit I kind of like Negan, I felt the show was going down hill and I hope he spices things up.
                My Garage
                2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                  couldn't agree more. It really sucks knowing Glenn wont be there to save
                  Rick like back in da day. However Neegan showed his dominance and power. The "fear" respect goes to him.

Comment

Ezekiel is the shit.
                    No E30 Club
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I loved his honesty during that talk with Carol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I agree, it's about damn time we see some light for our friends.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

They should have killed Abraham and Glenn, then gone to the second episode to start the season.

Comment

Couple things:

Anybody else notice the second person sit-up while Gabriel was driving away?

Also, e30 spotted at the road block.

Finally, Rick's smile at the end.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

Anybody else get some Mad Max meets Pidgin realness with the Heapsters?

Comment

Interesting how it's always the crazy people who survive the apocalypse.
                                Originally posted by codyep3
                                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                                2010 F650gs twin
                                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Working...
                                X