Clear All

^Nice shots!
    -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
    1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Thankyou :D Bit disappointed I didn't get anything nice of the tigers though!

Comment

One form this fall, a little west of East Glacier.

Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Love the scenery mrsleeve, wish I had something like that around here instead of snow covered corn fields.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

^

Oh I know my FIL lives in Webster City just east of Ft Dodge. I know all about your neck of the country lol
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Who else here is on flickr?

Explore tifosichris’s 3,323 photos on Flickr!

Nikon D70 (awaiting funds for an upgrade but i still love it. Its been almost 7 years since i got it)
              Sigma 18-250
              Sigma 70-300
              Nikon 50mm 1.8

Auto Technic J-Stock Suspension Kit, Bilstein Shocks and Struts, ST Sway Bars, Front Camber Plates, Offset Euro Upper Strut Mounts, Chassis Reinforced, Aluminum Rear Shock Mounts, Offset control Arm bushings, Custom Control Arms, Custom Springs, Conforti Chip, UUC Ultimate Shift Kit, Kosei K1s, Sabelt 5 Point Race Belts

Comment

The last post got me browsing through my flickr. I like these two.

coleman back lip by mattrides, on Flickr

270 tabe by mattrides, on Flickr
                sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Originally posted by pantelones View Post
                  The last post got me browsing through my flickr. I like these two.

coleman back lip by mattrides, on Flickr

270 tabe by mattrides, on Flickr
                  diggin the BS lip shot, steezy hands and stance.
                  skateboard photography is tricky, it can turn out super amazing or super terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                    diggin the BS lip shot, steezy hands and stance.
                    skateboard photography is tricky, it can turn out super amazing or super terrible.
                    I feel that action or sports photography in general is one of the hardest things to shoot well. You really have to look around you, and think before you shoot, patience is key to getting a good shot.
                    sigpic

Comment

That should do for now.

Enjoy,
                      Will
                      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Those roll bars ruin the look of classic race cars. Nice shots though.

Comment

Originally posted by pantelones View Post
                          I feel that action or sports photography in general is one of the hardest things to shoot well. You really have to look around you, and think before you shoot, patience is key to getting a good shot.
                          Not to mention good shots are usually shot at a shallow DOF or with off camera lighting... both of which take great timing and focus technique...

Action photography only gets easier with practice, but for those of us who only do it casually and irregularly it can be very frustrating. (me...)
                          Originally posted by z31maniac
                          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                            Not to mention good shots are usually shot at a shallow DOF or with off camera lighting... both of which take great timing and focus technique...

Action photography only gets easier with practice, but for those of us who only do it casually and irregularly it can be very frustrating. (me...)

Actually it depends on what you are shooting. I recently discovered the wonderful world of ND filters so this doesn't really apply to me anymore, but before when I would shoot in mid day I would have to max out my f-stop to use my strobes. The back lip photo I posted was strobed, it doesn't really look like it though.

This photo is strobed and shot at f2.8. Focusing was/is difficult since I converted my 7d to use the old Minolta manual focus lenses. Auto focus and IS are for pussies anyways...

Dome by mattrides, on Flickr
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                                I got one of those exact same candy dispensers for Christmas, but it's a Clonetrooper. It's on a shelf in my office, looking right at me as I type this. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X