No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had one but it had some flaws in the glass itself. I never knew how to do color correction so It was always B&W. Any tips?
    Originally posted by FredK
    However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
    Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by konky View Post
      :bow:

Auto Technic J-Stock Suspension Kit, Bilstein Shocks and Struts, ST Sway Bars, Front Camber Plates, Offset Euro Upper Strut Mounts, Chassis Reinforced, Aluminum Rear Shock Mounts, Offset control Arm bushings, Custom Control Arms, Custom Springs, Conforti Chip, UUC Ultimate Shift Kit, Kosei K1s, Sabelt 5 Point Race Belts

Comment

Got a Canon 40D today.. Just playing about. Lens is a Nifty Fifty.

///M Inside

Comment

nifty50ftw!
          However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
          Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by psyber_0ptix View Post
            I had one but it had some flaws in the glass itself. I never knew how to do color correction so It was always B&W. Any tips?
            What I do is take a test shot first and then set the custom white balance to that picture. It helps if you have PS or Lightroom but the custom WB is a good start to get the correct color.
            Originally posted by cabriodster87
            "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
            Originally posted by Kershaw
            i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

DARKNESSSSS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                What I do is take a test shot first and then set the custom white balance to that picture. It helps if you have PS or Lightroom but the custom WB is a good start to get the correct color.
                are you shooting just a normal picture or something grey-card-esque?

My year in Germany
                Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                  DARKNESSSSS!!!!

That is a nice collection of cameras and lenses. Personally I shoot a D7000. Nikon is where its at. The ability to use every lens produced since the '60s is awesome. 3/5s of my lenses are manual focus, the oldest and fastest being an ISCO 180 F2.8 followed by a Nikkor-Q 135 F3.5, and a Nikkor-S 50mm F1.4 (the camera doesn't like this lens so much. It doesn't fit on the body well, contacts the Fstop sensor ring)

My other two are a Nikkor AF-S 18-55 DX F3.5-5.6 VR and a 70-300 Nikkor G series F4-5.6. These aren't the best lenses, but I've shot some good stuff with them none the less.

Will
                  '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                  '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                  '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                  '88 BMW M3

Comment

I'm currently selling a 18-55 but I might end up keeping it as I want to build a rig and use a cheap lens.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                      I'm currently selling a 18-55 but I might end up keeping it as I want to build a rig and use a cheap lens.
                      IMO you're going to want a wider angle, or a d700 to utilize the 17-35.
                      Originally posted by z31maniac
                      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                        IMO you're going to want a wider angle, or a d700 to utilize the 17-35.
                        for a rig set-up? PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by psyber_0ptix View Post
                          are you shooting just a normal picture or something grey-card-esque?
                          Not sure what the grey card esque is.
                          Originally posted by cabriodster87
                          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                          Originally posted by Kershaw
                          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

sorry, what are you taking a picture of to set the custom white balance? just a shot of the ground, the sky or a large neutral (white grey etc) colored area?

My year in Germany
                            Feedback

Comment

Day35/366

URI Endeavor by Payam Fahr, on Flickr

My year in Germany
                              Feedback

Comment

I shot these this evening. For the most part, its all moonlight with no external light source. The first few did have external light.

These ones are all moonlight only.

Enjoy,
                                Will
                                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
                                X