Thats why I cheated.
TBH I Could have gotten something decent without making a Composite but It was -10*C and I had no gloves.
This is Photography
Collapse
X
-
You are over exposed for the moon. WAY overexposed. I'd try F8 1/200 at ISO 100. Getting your tree to show up might be tough however. You might try light painting the tree while exposing for the moon.
WillLeave a comment:
-
Did some cheating in photoshop after figuring out I really need a telephoto.
20180129-MoonComposite by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
Composite from 10-20MM and 50MM Lenses.Leave a comment:
-
Bozeman for me. I'll have to try, and yeah definitely seems warmer and more damp this year than last.^
Where are you in MT ( Missoula or Bozeman for school I assume). Its Inversion season, get up on a ski hill above a valley and you can get above the clouds in on a lot of days this time of year. I have been home a month and a couple days I can count on 1 hand how many clear days we have had in that time thanks to the inversions and the unusually DAMP (high humidity) winter we are enduring this year....Leave a comment:
-
Those look pretty cool actually, I really need to pull my Olympus out and grab some more lenses for it, it takes beautiful pictures.Leave a comment:
-
So here are my cheapest Wal-Mart film photos shot with a dirty Pentax super me that I had just picked up off ebay. I have no clue what im doing, but its kinda cool because it has that 1985 vibe going on. I need to get my education on.
Leave a comment:
-
Some shots during Christmas as the wife decorated the house.



A few car shots at work



Leave a comment:
-
Soooooooooo. No photos from me this time but rather a gear question.
Who else is shooting 120 film still? I recently acquired myself a Rolleiflex 6003 SRC 1000 with the 80mm 2.8 PQS lens and my oh my is it ever a good time. Have yet to develop anything from it but I've shot two rolls of Lomo Lady Grey (I think.. the owner gave them to me) and am looking forward to that F2.8 buttery goodness.Leave a comment:
-
A couple more from last weekends shoot.
This shot is a great example of why I say more resolution is better, always. I was 4.2 miles away when I shot this (Gotta love a 500mm lens)


WillLeave a comment:
-
I just don't like bringing mine on short runs to go get things, even if it would probably get me more cool shots. Might be better if i get a nicer strap or bag for it.Leave a comment:
-
^
Where are you in MT ( Missoula or Bozeman for school I assume). Its Inversion season, get up on a ski hill above a valley and you can get above the clouds in on a lot of days this time of year. I have been home a month and a couple days I can count on 1 hand how many clear days we have had in that time thanks to the inversions and the unusually DAMP (high humidity) winter we are enduring this year....Leave a comment:
-
I take my camera so often even on trip when I have no opportunity to take photos. I feel lost if I go somewhere and don't have it near by lol.
The last cloud shot is pretty cool. I don't think Ive had the chance to be above clouds like that before.Leave a comment:














Leave a comment: