This is Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    Finally upgraded from my D3100...

    I don't trust anyone with such a clean desk. ;) (half kidding)

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    Hey, you stole my idea!
    :finger:

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Hey, you stole my idea!

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Finally upgraded from my D3100...

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied

    I dig this shot. Its very film noir. Nice work.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Candid shots of people has really reignited my drive to go out and take pictures every day I can.

    20180305-_MG_3756 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180305-_MG_3764-2 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180305-_MG_3771 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180305-_MG_3784 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180305-_MG_3858 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180305-_MG_3879 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180305-_MG_3905 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180305-_MG_3955 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180305-_MG_3959 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    ^

    You must be pixel peeping something major, I dont see anything of the sort in your posted images.
    I just noticed it when looking at the full res of the ladies black coat, its not bad in small screen digital format for sure. But If I wanted to blow anything up it would annoy me.

    Either way, I'm definitely making the full frame leap this summer, and I'm definitely leaning Sony after seeing how mediocre the 6D/6DMK2 is.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^

    You must be pixel peeping something major, I dont see anything of the sort in your posted images.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Getting out and taking some 'street photography' after watching like 50 Kai W videos.

    20180304-_MG_3643 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180304-_MG_3682 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180304-_MG_3663 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180304-_MG_3710-2 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    20180304-_MG_3658 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    I've noticed my 60D has quite a lot of sensor banding on blacks, Im wondering if cleaning will help it a little, cause that much noise at 1.4/f 1/1600 is kind of ridiculous.

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    George, I think a little lower angle for your cookies pic with some background might be good too. I don't know your lenses selection but using a telephoto lens with a wide open aperture would blur the background out would be good too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Reichart12
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    So, first DSLR, first time really shooting with it. Trying my hand at some product/food photography- advice welcome.
    I would try to include the milk glass in the back. It might tell more of a story for your cookies. I like the ribbon and color scheme to tie (pun?) it together.

    Here are a few Ive taken just messing around...







    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Gonna rent the Sony A7II and 35MM 1.4/f ZA lens for my spring break, hopefully I wont feel the need to suck dick to get it immediately after.

    20180225-_MG_2912 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    Moon crop I took a few nights ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Also an advertisement I made for a college assignment.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Just a few images from when had just got my 40-150 F2.8 pro lens for my Olympus EM5 MKII.





    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    So, first DSLR, first time really shooting with it. Trying my hand at some product/food photography- advice welcome.

    Leave a comment:

Working...