This is Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pantelones
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackbirdM3
    Nice lightning shots. I've only caught lightning once. I wish lived somewhere that got thunderstorms.

    I had 3 hummingbirds fighting outside my window yesterday. Two of them were more concerned about keeping a 3rd away from some flowers that they let me get quite close.




    Will
    Thanks Will! Love the photo above... And I think we get a bit of everything here in Chicago haha

    IMG_4503 by mattrides, on Flickr

    Originally posted by AWDBOB
    Went to Oregon, took a few pics

    Crater Lake

    Great photos! Really like the last one, do you have a high res version to use as a desktop background?

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    A couple shots I took after unboxing my new dslr


    Leave a comment:


  • AWDBOB
    replied
    Went to Oregon, took a few pics

    Camping on the summit of Tom, Dick and Harry Mtn






    Indian Beach




    Crater Lake

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by spdracrm3
    stunning pics as always ,here's my little contribution from my phone ,this fella was on top of "the Rock" in Castle Rock....you could get camera 2" from him. will take my better digi cam back now up to get better pics as they have a nest up there and are very people friendly
    That's absolutely impressive. I love birds of prey.

    Leave a comment:


  • spdracrm3
    replied
    stunning pics as always ,here's my little contribution from my phone ,this fella was on top of "the Rock" in Castle Rock....you could get camera 2" from him. will take my better digi cam back now up to get better pics as they have a nest up there and are very people friendly
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Originally posted by pantelones
    Couldn't resist the heat lighting last night...

    IMG_0376 by Los Pantelones!, on Flickr

    IMG_0380 by Los Pantelones!, on Flickr
    Nice lightning shots. I've only caught lightning once. I wish lived somewhere that got thunderstorms.

    I had 3 hummingbirds fighting outside my window yesterday. Two of them were more concerned about keeping a 3rd away from some flowers that they let me get quite close.



    The other one...



    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • pantelones
    replied
    Couldn't resist the heat lighting last night...

    IMG_0376 by Los Pantelones!, on Flickr

    IMG_0380 by Los Pantelones!, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • pawi30
    replied
    Ahh fucking flicker turning my photos and shit. Better post these photos on the CPU, ugh.

    Leave a comment:


  • pawi30
    replied
    Yea I think I neeed to get it. Been using the cheap 75-300 as my primary lens.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Shit news to mere they have redesigned the every level 50 agin.... I think it's going to as good optically as it's the former models just a little higher quality going back to the metal mount plate and giving you manual focus back

    Leave a comment:


  • pawi30
    replied
    The new 1.8 for 130$ or so.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Which one...there are 3 50s

    Leave a comment:


  • pawi30
    replied
    Haha its different, so what. Oh wait this is r3v.

    Is anyone using Tapatalk, if so how are you inserting pics?



    I'm using flickr and it pretty much makes me start a new thread to insert a photo 😒

    Anyone try out the new Canon 50mm?

    Leave a comment:


  • travish325
    replied
    Originally posted by emerson.
    Obsessed with doing this to my pictures right now








    Bro, you're Fucking high or dumb. Or both.

    #opisfullofit

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    this one is for will. Working out in the middle of IN, these 2 guys just flew over head while were in between tasks

    plane by mrsleeve, on Flickr
    Its hard to go wrong with the sound of a pair of Boeing Stearman above you.

    To keep the thread going, I shot this at the Reno Air Races last year.


    Will

    Leave a comment:

Working...