This is Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cronopoulos
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    You should dabble in posting it right :ST1G:
    Works for me? What are you seeing wrong?

    Leave a comment:


  • Steven
    replied
    Originally posted by Reichart12
    That first shot looks so peaceful. Nice!
    Thanks! It's up there with one of my favorite shots.

    Originally posted by ST1G
    You should dabble in posting it right :ST1G:
    LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by Cronopoulos
    Dabbling in photography...

    You should dabble in posting it right :ST1G:

    Leave a comment:


  • Reichart12
    replied
    That first shot looks so peaceful. Nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • Steven
    replied
    I haven't edited my pics in awhile/posted anything up but here's a few I've taken semi recently.
    _MG_9658 by Steven Worrall, on Flickr
    _MG_0211 by Steven Worrall, on Flickr
    _MG_0305 by Steven Worrall, on Flickr
    _MG_0335 by Steven Worrall, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronopoulos
    replied
    Dabbling in photography...


    ZX10R by Kyle Dale, on Flickr


    Repsol by Kyle Dale, on Flickr


    IMG_2175 by Kyle Dale, on Flickr


    IMG_2304 by Kyle Dale, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    Huh looked to me like Destination MTs as I thought the BFG MT in that pattern had been discontinued a while back in favor of the KM II like I have on mine. Good to know though, as I am not worried about lose fresh snow its after it get a little pack on it that I am worried about. Did your rig come with those Sequoia double spokes..... Those look really great on there I just noticed them, considering a set for my 80 or a set of FJ
    They are the stock tires on Jeep Wranglers 255/75/17 BFG M/T TA. I picked them up "Used" from a local discount tire. $50 a tire is pretty good for a M/T tire with no use.

    They were a little loose on the hard packed ice on the road up, but in 4x4 it handled pretty well. The loose pack snow was cake.

    The double spoke wheels were available on 1st gen Tundra's or the 1st gen Sequoia. I got them from a friend who had them on his Tundra, but switched to Taco wheels.

    I think they would look great on the 80, so would some FJ wheels. I really like the new 4runner wheels too.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Huh looked to me like Destination MTs as I thought the BFG MT in that pattern had been discontinued a while back in favor of the KM II like I have on mine. Good to know though, as I am not worried about lose fresh snow its after it get a little pack on it that I am worried about. Did your rig come with those Sequoia double spokes..... Those look really great on there I just noticed them, considering a set for my 80 or a set of FJ

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    How did the firestone MTs do in the snow???
    Couldn't tell you. The B.F. Goodrich MT tires did great though! I was more than impressed. In the 11 or so inches of snow I was in they had no problem getting me started from a stop in just 4 wheel drive.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    How did the firestone MTs do in the snow???

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied




    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied
    I fuckin love this

    Originally posted by frankenbeemer

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	renaissance-mechanics-photo-portraits-freddy-fabris-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	7180639

    More at http://www.boredpanda.com/renaissanc...freddy-fabris/

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Reno Air races, T6 gold race.


    Life in a Spin.


    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • CarsonE30
    replied
    I'm a caddie at pebble beach and I just took the best picture I've ever taken last night on 16, Samsung Galaxy S5, no filter.
    Last edited by CarsonE30; 10-20-2015, 02:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...