Things that creep you out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that creep you out

Anything odd, or just plain eerie? Those things that make your hair stand in anticipation? I figured I would just make a general thread of creepy things instead of just songs. This song is quite difficult to understand but definitely has that disturbing tone to it that just creeps me out at times.

Edit better link:
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

I FUCKING get sick and creeped by clusters of things. Warts, bat heads, sunflower seeds etc
    Attached Files
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

It is not the bats that make me sick, it is the tight cluster and shit ton of heads and just does something. I really don't understand it. Seeds and flowers in a tight pack makes me fucking turn my gut.
      Attached Files
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

UHHHH FUCK YOU. thats gross.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
        Ig:ryno_pzk
        I like the tuna here.
        Originally posted by lambo
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I don't know what it is but cleaning up the ants in the house has always made me convulse just from the F34R was saying, too many things going in too many directions.

LOOK AT THE ORGANIZED CHAOS

Last edited by Dozyproductions; 08-16-2011, 09:17 PM.

Comment

you guys are weird.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Brief movements in the corner of my vision, where nothing should be moving. Faint noises during still moments that almost sound like words. Driving late at night, and getting the feeling that someone, or something is in the back seat just staring at you. Trips up the stairs, and feeling like something is slipping right up behind you. Hitting an unexplainably cold spot on a warm night. Y'know, that kind of stuff.

Thad.
              Need BMW parts?
              http://www.blunttech.com
              or face ultimate peril.

Comment

Women with facial hair
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

commitment

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                    UHHHH FUCK YOU. thats gross.
                    got to agree on this one....
                    Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by YeOldeBuggy View Post
                      Brief movements in the corner of my vision, where nothing should be moving. Faint noises during still moments that almost sound like words.
                      Those 2 get me ALL the fucking time. Also, slight movements in your clothing that feels like someone is lightly tugging or poking at them.

And... the dark. Yes, I'm afraid of the dark.

Comment

Likewise.
                        ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
                        ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Giving blood...I have no idea why, just thinking about your blood being pumped out of your body and into a bag gives me major heeby jeebies.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            Those 2 get me ALL the fucking time. Also, slight movements in your clothing that feels like someone is lightly tugging or poking at them.

And... the dark. Yes, I'm afraid of the dark.
                            Complete darkness. To the point where you cant see your hand thats half an inch from your face. Then your eyes start playing tricks on you and you think you see stuff... fuck... that...

Also, my house has a wall of windows that face my relatively large backyard with tons of trees. When i have my porch light on you can see a bit out before it fades away. When walking past it at night having the feeling that something is at the edge of the darkness watching me walk by.
                            Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

Originally posted by texas toast View Post
                              complete darkness. To the point where you cant see your hand thats half an inch from your face. Then your eyes start playing tricks on you and you think you see stuff... Fuck... That...

Also, my house has a wall of windows that face my relatively large backyard with tons of trees. When i have my porch light on you can see a bit out before it fades away. When walking past it at night having the feeling that something is at the edge of the darkness watching me walk by.
                              slender man.

Comment

Working...
                              X