Favorite car?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MattAvino
    replied
    not sure if favorite, but definitely up there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Massimo
    Mclaren F1 LM the normal Mclaren F1 isn't cool enough for me. There is a episode on 5th GEAR where they drive one well worth the watch. 30,000 pounds for a service.

    I like the lines of the "plain jane" F1 more.

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied
    Aston Martin V8 Vantage and the Porsche 911 Turbo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jaxx_
    replied
    as others have said... porsche. Slant nose.




    There are too many cars that I love, but this is something special. I'm not sure if I want to drive one though, I think it would be kinda like meeting your idol... never as good as you dream.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^

    63 another good vintage

    Leave a comment:


  • klavender1
    replied
    It really is hard to pick just one



    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    Mclaren F1 LM the normal Mclaren F1 isn't cool enough for me. There is a episode on 5th GEAR where they drive one well worth the watch. 30,000 pounds for a service.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    One of my childhood favorites:

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    I am very very torn....

    this
    66 Big Block Vette Coupe



    or this

    Alpah 8c

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    The more I look at the FF, the more I like it. Apparently they aren't selling well because of the "controversial" shooting-brake design. There isn't the typical Ferrari two-year wait with them, but they're like $340k with options.

    A friend drove the demo at Tonkin in Portland the other day. He said it was incredible.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Originally posted by E-Thirty




    Porsche 904 variants.
    Saw a few at the museum in Stuttgart last year. Beautiful. They must run them periodically bc you could smell fuel around the race cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • cabriodster87
    replied
    ok
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cabriodster87; 11-20-2011, 01:43 PM. Reason: http://www.eldorado-seville.com/67eldo/67eldohistory/

    Leave a comment:


  • A Sucked Orange
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    ...the fuck was that?
    one off f-340 competizione.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt
    Word on the street is that it may be for sale soon.
    da fuk really? probably gonna be 684351351 dollars.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    One of these showed up at my work a few months ago, and it was VERY impressive. I think I would get one in this color to if I won the LOTTO!




    Leave a comment:

Working...