Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Holy. Fucking. Shitballs.

I was angry about the shitty cgi earlier with the 2 flying on dragons.

I'm ok with that now.

Then I was angry about them throwing it in our faces thay Arya was no longer a little girl. I'm also ok with that now.

Hell of an episode. Gotta say, I told my Wife early on that all the Dathraki were about to die.
    yeah, that's why you don't send the cavalry out first.

or put your artillery *out front*.

and why you concentrate fire on any fatal funnel the enemy discovers or creates.

the dead got to the crypt because a lot of bad decisions were made.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Like they had no clue on military strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
        So.....
        Awesome ending.....
        Arya kills Cersei using Jamie’s or Little fingers face, and takes the throne with Gendry and their son. That’s right, Arya gets knocked up from that one night!
        This is going to be interesting.
        Would like to hear from someone who has read the books even though the show does not quite follow chapters.
        » PARTS FOR SALE
        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
          So.....
          What are everyone’s predictions for who sits on the iron throne when all is said and done?

Hollywood ending.....
          Joint rule by Jon and the lady with way to many f'n names.

Easy way out ending....
          The targaryans rule Kingslanding and give the rest to democratic rule.

Awesome ending.....
          Arya kills Cersei using Jamie’s or Little fingers face, and takes the throne with Gendry and their son. That’s right, Arya gets knocked up from that one night!

Considering this season hasn't been written by George RR Martin, I'm not expecting it to be as twisty or thought out as past seasons. The shows writers are trying to do justice to each character as they've already been established, which leaves little room for development or originality. It's still a great show, but there will likely be a different style from here on out.

Jon Snow has been more avoidant this season. In the past he's eschewed from temptation, evil, titles, power fabricated by men, making him one of the only wholly moral characters in a story written in 50 shades of grey morality, but he's always been able to accept the blunt truth of it, and he's always stood by his fellow man. In this season, he's seen avoiding the truth of his and Danny's family up to the start of what they all thought would be their last battle. Either it's sub par writing or John is having to come to terms with the idea that he's committed incest. A reluctance to rule over all 7 kingdoms may also be at play. He may not even want the crown; he'd be better suited in the north.

Danny's first reaction to the news that they're related is competitive, not cooperative, which is very telling, however it's possible that after the battle of winterfell it may dawn on her why Jon went to such lengths as to accept her as his queen so that his people may live. That's certainly something she has to respect.

It'd be great to see them rule it together, bringing the series back full circle, as it harkens back to an episode at the beginning of the series with Jamie and Cersei in the tower of winterfell, a queen and her brother. This show has certainly taught me to manage my expectations :P

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Well put, considering where the show was last season I think they have done a solid job in the first three episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
              Well put, considering where the show was last season I think they have done a solid job in the first three episodes.
              Just watched the 3rd episode last night...is was too dark.
              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                Just watched the 3rd episode last night...is was too dark.
                yeah. first time i watched was at night with the lights off because i'd just gotten home from work at 4am and the wifey was sleeping, and it was fine. rewatched during the day and was like *squint*
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

It wasn't a bad episode but the battle of winterfell was a display of either lazy writing with no tactical advising or an intentional display of military incompetence on the part of the commanding characters.

IG @turbovarg
                  '91 318is, M20 turbo
                  [CoTM: 4-18]
                  '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                  - updated 1-26

Comment

Just wait till you watch episode 4.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Fly up, then straight down! Dumbass.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

i think every older character that is still alive is going to die where sansa gets the throne or at least the north under her control or gendry becoming king. i dont see anyone living besides that (well and like sam and brienne maybe)

Comment

So is Daario coming back as a member of the golden company, or is he going to show up with his second sons and back up the dragon lady?

What say you
                          Originally posted by codyep3
                          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                          2010 F650gs twin
                          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Weak

IG @turbovarg
                            '91 318is, M20 turbo
                            [CoTM: 4-18]
                            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                            - updated 1-26

Comment

They are cramming 3 episodes worth of plot into 1 this season. They're clearly just trying to wrap the damn thing up. Nice Starbucks cup by the way. LOL! Sloppy editing.

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                              └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

+1, def feels rushed. How the hell they traveled all the way from the north to the blackwater bay so fast? Fast forward much?
                                » PARTS FOR SALE
                                » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Working...
                                X