X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took advantage of sale, on Cyber monday. Super Sprint for the 318i

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Got a Schumacher jump pack, seems like a really solid item.

Mostly picked it up for the S52 swapped 318ti (with a teeny-tiny battery) which does not like to start when it sits for a few cold days.
      Do you have the battery in the trunk? I upgraded to the larger Group 49, fits in the stock spot and ties down.

Unless you just wanted a lighter battery.
      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        Need to keep it on a trickle charger
        Lives outside on the street, not practical unfortunately.

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
        Took advantage of sale, on Cyber monday. Super Sprint for the 318i
        Looks great, bring it to the College Park meet some Friday, I'd like to hear it.

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
        Do you have the battery in the trunk? I upgraded to the larger Group 49, fits in the stock spot and ties down.

Unless you just wanted a lighter battery.
        Bought it with the trunk mount change already done to allow for fitment of the S52 air pump, otherwise would just go back. Pic from the previous owner:

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          Lives outside on the street, not practical unfortunately.

Looks great, bring it to the College Park meet some Friday, I'd like to hear it.

Bought it with the trunk mount change already done to allow for fitment of the S52 air pump, otherwise would just go back. Pic from the previous owner:
          That looks like a super tiny battery.
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

No more replica lip. Time for the real deal
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Astro Pneumatic 40SL MAX. I love this light. I use it for everything from automotive to planting in my greenhouse at night to under the kitchen sink replacing the sprayer hose. Its stupid bright, fully adjustable brightness and the magnetic base is very strong.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 88BlackS-ETA View Post
                Astro Pneumatic 40SL MAX. I love this light. I use it for everything from automotive to planting in my greenhouse at night to under the kitchen sink replacing the sprayer hose. Its stupid bright, fully adjustable brightness and the magnetic base is very strong.

What you pay for this?

'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Originally posted by 88BlackS-ETA View Post

I have the same one! That magnet is stronger than me lol and it will blind you if you look at it

I think I paid 80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                    What you pay for this?

$68 shipped from eBay.

I used it on my Audi to help find a coolant leak. You can see how even the glow is and how bright it is. This is the back of the engine and it was getting dark out.

This one was around 11 at night and its under the intake manifold.

Feedback Thread

Comment

That's nuts. It looks like you're in broad daylight.

Comment

Here is my E30's engine bay. Im in the garage with no other light source besides the Astro Pneumatic 40SL MAX. I have it on the top edge of my hood and it gives more then enough light to work on the engine at any time during the night or power outage.

And you can light paint with it. This is my first time trying this. I have a Samsung WB350F, its a good camera, IMHO, but far from professional. Once I get the hang of this I'll use a much better camera.

Last edited by 88BlackS-ETA; 12-02-2017, 12:01 PM.

Feedback Thread

Comment

I may have to get one of these for my dad. Just wish it was corded - unpopular opinion, I know, but I hate having to deal with charging batteries. Would rather just plug it in.

Comment

giggity

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Cs2eki]

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
                            IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Got some R888 for the Roadster, stuffed them IN the Roadster but I only had to drive like 100ft like this lol
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'm picturing that car being hilarious to drive with grippy tires, kind of like my car was when I got the wide star specs and still had stock suspension. It exacerbated the body roll so much...

IG @turbovarg
                                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                                [CoTM: 4-18]
                                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                                - updated 3-17

Comment

Working...
                                X