• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Lime rock grey m3 comp?
    Close! Lime Rock Grey M3 CS.
    F80 ///M3 CS
    i3 REx LCI
    Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

Originally posted by jmg View Post
      Close! Lime Rock Grey M3 CS.

Thats what i meant was thinking of the m5 competition.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
          Nice! You found em!

I just bought these for my SSRs
          Attached Files
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Nice! You found em!
            Yeah! Locally and for a great price too. Buddy of mine told me he had a set at his work that were on a Maserati Bi Turbo that they are parting out so I could snag them if I wanted. Jumped at the chance.

Although I really wanted OZ Rally's or Compo TH's, Zender Turbo's were a close third and this was too good of a deal to pass up.

They are 15x7 et 20 4x98...so I'll have to run some wobble bolts but for 2mm difference I am not too worried about it.

Currently just cleaned them up and they are off to the powder coaters tomorrow.
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

Yeah! Locally and for a great price too. Buddy of mine told me he had a set at his work that were on a Maserati Bi Turbo that they are parting out so I could snag them if I wanted. Jumped at the chance.

Although I really wanted OZ Rally's or Compo TH's, Zender Turbo's were a close third and this was too good of a deal to pass up.

They are 15x7 et 20 4x98...so I'll have to run some wobble bolts but for 2mm difference I am not too worried about it.

still a great size, make sure to post some pics when you're done!
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bradmer View Post
                  Radiant floors are so nice to work over, I'm jelly. How did you layout and secure the pex lines, a snap-in mat or tie to rebar?
                  I hope not slab on grade. Although I've seen that too. I try to keep my heating bills to a minimum. But some people just want don't give a rats ass! Let's heat the earth core while we're at it! :) (I kid, I kid)
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I ran bi turbo fitment BBS rs's on my car for a while, you really don't "need" wobble bolts. 2mm spread across the 100mm bolt pattern isn't much to worry about.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                      I ran bi turbo fitment BBS rs's on my car for a while, you really don't "need" wobble bolts. 2mm spread across the 100mm bolt pattern isn't much to worry about.
                      This is what I've heard as well, but I will probably run them anyways just to be sure.
                      Steve • Toronto
                      1991 318is • Brillantrot
                      Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                        I hope not slab on grade. Although I've seen that too. I try to keep my heating bills to a minimum. But some people just want don't give a rats ass! Let's heat the earth core while we're at it! :) (I kid, I kid)
                        Agreed. Slab on grade with in-floor radiant heating gives me the shudders.
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Well, it has rigid insulation under it that you pour over......or it should.

Comment

thats not how they do things in AZ where cooling is the priority, heating is of minor concern ;)
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              thats not how they do things in AZ where cooling is the priority, heating is of minor concern ;)
                              Maybe in Phoenix and Southern AZ, but Bellemont AZ (~10 miles from Flagstaff) has been the coldest place in the United States (Alaska included) for that day on two occasions in recent years that I can recall.
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                Nice! You found em!

I just bought these for my SSRs

Have these on my car.

I like 'em
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X