Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
    Want to get back into mtn biking 'all mountain' style.

Picked up this 2016 Pivot Mach 6 - Carbon last Friday.

Feels good to be back on one. Though I have to recondition my ass area, as it feels like I've been pounded by a big guy named Bubba.
    That's a killer bike!

We also think alike. I picked up a 2019 Yeti SB6 last friday also!

Untitled by Nick Smith, on Flickr
    Probably could have S54 swapped my car for the price of this thing.
    91 318is M50 swapped
    05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

^ Thanks man! Same to you!

Yes, bikes nowadays are incredibly pricey. But they are so damn nice!
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I really wish I could justify some real suspension travel where I live. I was on the fence about selling my Epic and getting into a Stumpjumper for this upcoming season, but after talking to a few folks, I ended up picking up a longer/way better fork last week for the Epic to change the riding position/feel a bit.

Untitled by Bobbie Morrone, on Flickr

1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

^ Move out west! Haha

I've been hearing lots of good things about the Stumpjumper. Local bike shop tried to sell me on one and the young man I bought my Pivot from upgraded to a Carbon Stumpjumper.

Comment

Man, I miss biking..

I have a hard tail all carbon mtn cycle 26er that I havent even taken out yet...
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              Man, I miss biking..

I have a hard tail all carbon mtn cycle 26er that I havent even taken out yet...
              Trailforks is a great, free, app that may motivate you enough to take your bike out. Where I live is loaded (though my results may not be typical) with tons of trails within a 15 minute ride of my house.

Comment

A 1986 Cal28 mk2 Lost my job in March.... my 90 325i is in the best shape its ever been. 298k So we bought a sailboat in late June after seeing 18 different boats. It surveyed well and has great bones. This will be a great new nightmare full of projects and coming upgrades to all the electronics. Can't wait to go through every detail.... We've been cruising the San Juan Islands for the last 6 weeks. Despite a few mechanical issues with the westerbeke 13.5 diesel engine which were easily solved with some thinking and spare parts aboard. It's a simple stout engine and much easier to work on compared to the m20. While out and about on the islands I am happy to report that I spotted a few e30s at the docks. Was nice to seem them albeit rusted dirty and full of all kinds of shit. they were running. See the pics. Hit me up if you want to go sailing anytime. It's docked in Des Moines. cheffy30 sent from hell using Tapatalk
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                '90 325i sedan daily driven
                '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Well, I purchased a new house, but the fun part is it has a much bigger garage. I spend the weekend diamond brushing the floor them put down some Rustoleum epoxy shield. I had a floating floor in my old garage, which I liked, but it was harder to clean and definitely made more noise.

This was a big pain in the ass to do, took two days to prep right then paint but I do like the outcome. Hopefully it holds up. I almost got it professionally done but I just couldnt pull the trigger on $3000 for something that cost me less than $500 to do myself.

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Asher Driscoll
                    You actually did a great job on your garage floors, Staszek. Couldn't have done it better myself.
                    Thanks, hell if it fails i will have it done professionally in the future.

Comment

Needed to get exercise in, and my hardtail was stolen. So I picked up a 2021 Santa Cruz Hightower v2 C S, 2020 Nomad V4 X01 w Reserve wheels, and the 1up Rack. Already hit up Mammoth and Snow summit, and plenty of chunk to hit here in Santa Barbara.

Comment

Originally posted by benstore

This is the best epoxy floor coating I've seen. Did you do this yourself?
                        Yes its Rustoleum Rock Solid, I did do it myself. It’s all in the prep which takes a lot to do it right. Most people just clean it off and paint. I actually rented a diamond brush blade for a floor scrubber and took a layer off the top to make the concrete fresh for application.

Comment

Working...
                        X