Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kickinindian
    replied
    well i made an awesome b class rally car.....still cant get the 190e fast enough around Seca.....

    Leave a comment:


  • cormier
    replied
    Anyone seen that forzacarclubs dot com site or something? I don't know if they have any useful tools for this kind of stuff...

    You can't sort the leader board by car name or something?

    Ps you guys all look to be tuning geniuses lol-- if you have any good tunes up or anything I'd love to download some

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    umm bump stiffer in front for more grip 50lbs per spring also -1 camber and -.5 in back 28.5 lbs on front 28lbs in back sport tires full with on both anndddddddddummm i think thats it

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    slatered dont wait for me im trying to test my car please fill free to blow past me!

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    I wasn't following to mess with ya. I was checking to see how your car reacted through the corners. How is your suspension setup?

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    your gonna kick my ass lol

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    well i know someone was writing them down and was gonna post em here so thats what i wanna see

    btw if anyones on im building my DTM 190e if they wanna race around im on
    Challenge accepted. I got an audi quattro I've built. Wanna test it real quick.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    oh okay i see em now cool! always in the middle for me :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Times at posted on the original post. Ill make a seperate thread and constantly update everyones time once I get my nexus 7.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    well i know someone was writing them down and was gonna post em here so thats what i wanna see

    btw if anyones on im building my DTM 190e if they wanna race around im on

    Leave a comment:


  • NigelStu
    replied
    This is where it would be sweet if Forza allowed for custom races/time trials to be setup for a friend/club leaderboard. Currently, unless someone is going to post up times in a thread here (I had a top-times thread for GT5 a while back...) these will all get lost in the Laguna/C-class leaderboards; I'm pretty sure I already have a faster time down for C-class on Laguna in a different car.

    Meh, I'll see what I can do tonight. Then it'll be time to update my livery to reflect the updates to the ChumpCar!

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    where are the times anyone put them up yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Sweet, thanks. Seems like a good time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    And the m3's have to be dead stock, but tunable items are doable?
    Stock but you can tune tire pressure.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    And the m3's have to be dead stock, but tunable items are doable?

    Leave a comment:

Working...