Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Originally posted by EulB30
    So..... No 1 else has GT5/PS3?
    Bought the limited edition on day 1. Played for an hour maybe...it's now in storage.

    Leave a comment:


  • EulB30
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    I will never own a playstation. I represent XBOX.
    LoL welll i own both, & both have their ups and downs..

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    I will never own a playstation. I represent XBOX.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Originally posted by cormier
    May be on at about midnight EST
    Gotta wait for your girl to fall asleep? I know the feeling!

    Leave a comment:


  • EulB30
    replied
    So..... No 1 else has GT5/PS3?

    Leave a comment:


  • hfabricius
    replied
    If you guys end up playing just invite me to the game and I will surely join.

    Leave a comment:


  • cormier
    replied
    May be on at about midnight EST

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    I'll be on round 8 mountain

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    I will be on tonight around 9 Pacific time.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    When can we setup the next date ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    I wanna play:) gamertag-kamotors

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    also i have a lancia 037 B class if anyone wants to do rally as well as DTM?

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    ill be on tommorow sometime but today im having a life

    Leave a comment:


  • EulB30
    replied
    Well my GT is XProXPoX.. I stream on JTV too. i'll be gettin on tonight after ~6pm EST after i leave the shop.

    And as always will be streaming

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    I'll be on more this week as AutoX with my Porsche club got cancelled :(

    Leave a comment:

Working...