Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hfabricius
    replied
    I'll have a livery on next time. No more plain white. I really liked the Alpina though, who was that?

    Also, no pics of me sideways in my land yacht wagon??haha

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    And...


    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Yo I do need some mic in my life
    Here you guys go, a couple of snapshots of your e30s








    And a couple more this one is my favorite


    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    This triton is, but its got like 6 cords hahaha.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Probably. I'd love to get one that's PS3/360/PC compatible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Imo triton and turtle beach headsets are a better investment.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    M$ just released a xbox360/bluetooth mic thats pretty bitchin if you want it...

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    lol he its all good just goofin around at the end

    Leave a comment:


  • hfabricius
    replied
    That was fun! I'm a little rusty and I need to get a mic. Also, I'm not gonna drift my wagon next time. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N
    Woot that was a blast!

    Someone had the idea of hitting up 190e forums and the Volvo forums to get a full blow DTM race going...
    :nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Woot that was a blast!

    Someone had the idea of hitting up 190e forums and the Volvo forums to get a full blow DTM race going...

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    We have four guys playing right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    ^^Get on!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    Can we keep a list of track times one the original post starting tonight???
    Sure I'll write them down.

    Leave a comment:


  • hfabricius
    replied
    Add me. atlTHRASHER2 I'll play tonight if you guys plan on it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...