Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R3Z3N
    replied
    lol okay a FOR SURE list for Sunday

    1. Kickin Indian
    2. MXR R3Z3N
    3.
    ..........only ask to be on the list if your gonna show up.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    lol okay a FOR SURE list for Sunday

    1. Kickin Indian
    2.
    3.
    ..........only ask to be on the list if your gonna show up.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    only Rohki... utterly frustrating. Might get back to refinishing some BBS drop lips...
    Last edited by R3Z3N; 07-21-2012, 06:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • fronton
    replied
    seriously, NO ONE is on right now?!

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Peeps already forgot? Sheesh...

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Fml your setup makes me jealous.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Ah, those blinds are closed. It's my bad camera phone, and personally I love how much light it lets in when closed, as it makes for a cozy house IMO. It also keeps me from going on in the daytime usually due to how bright the house is, so I do chores and other work instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • fronton
    replied
    Nice. You should invest in blinds or play in the closet though to combat all that light.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Finally cleaned up the new setup, but have some more wiring to clean up later, and I thought I would whore it out ;-)
    Last edited by R3Z3N; 02-03-2019, 07:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    ^^No, it would be 8pm Mountain ;-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    So 6pm for you. Ill be on. Hopefully, currently moving.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Phoenix AZ

    According to the wise people of the internets, it is Mountain time.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    I'll probably be on. Phoenix is also Pacific correct? I've heard conjecture of it also being Mountain

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    I guess we shall try for both days? I'll be on tonight again most likely so I will invite peeps to a lobby.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Really interested in seeing some R3V designs. Are the races still on for today or is it official that they've been moved for tomorrow?

    Leave a comment:

Working...