No announcement yet.

Computer thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Zen hype is overflowing, If the leaks are real that 1800X is mine.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Zen is going to be sweet.

I love AMD though so, yknow. Intel is great but they're getting lazy with product development.
      -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
      -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

My GTX 980 is already starting to feel like it's underperforming at high settings @ 1080p144...Maybe it's time for a 1070 now.

1991 325i
        flickr
        @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by sam_ View Post
          My GTX 980 is already starting to feel like it's underperforming at high settings @ 1080p144...Maybe it's time for a 1070 now.
          Shoot me a message on steam before you pull the trigger on something. My brother in law just got a 1080 for pretty cheap to pair with his new 1440p 144hz monitor. Also you can sell your 980 and make half your money back.
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

$499 for a 6900K killer.

Im in.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Welcome back, AMD! The new line up looks amazing and it's starting to feel like AMD of old. Can't wait to see what kind of OC numbers these new chips give.

Comment

Oh AMD how I've missed your proper performance chips lol
                -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

h y p e t r a i n

boisss

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    h y p e t r a i n

boisss
                    The results are out! 'hypetrain' is no longer is an accurate statement. Keep up or get off the tracks.. the f a c t t r a i n is bearing down on you.

Comment

Brochachos.

I'm behind on laptop knowledge.

Need a portable laptop for lots of adobe creative suite editing without spending a quadrillion dollars. I'll eventually get into not just photo (lightroom/photoshop) but also video editing.

My very old newegg prebuilt "ibuypower" desktop works, but I'd like a portable rig that won't go out of date tomorrow that can become the main creative workstation that also can travel with me. Never purchased a Macbook Pro, and for the specs I feel like a Dell / Lenovo / HP? new i7 with 8 or 16gb of ram would fit the bill. Lend me your opinions. Considering also file storage, should I just get on the cloud train? Dropbox/Google?
                      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by GAbOS View Post
                        The results are out! 'hypetrain' is no longer is an accurate statement. Keep up or get off the tracks.. the f a c t t r a i n is bearing down on you.
                        Still waiting on independent reviews tho...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                          Brochachos.

I'm behind on laptop knowledge.

Need a portable laptop for lots of adobe creative suite editing without spending a quadrillion dollars. I'll eventually get into not just photo (lightroom/photoshop) but also video editing.

My very old newegg prebuilt "ibuypower" desktop works, but I'd like a portable rig that won't go out of date tomorrow that can become the main creative workstation that also can travel with me. Never purchased a Macbook Pro, and for the specs I feel like a Dell / Lenovo / HP? new i7 with 8 or 16gb of ram would fit the bill. Lend me your opinions. Considering also file storage, should I just get on the cloud train? Dropbox/Google?
                          I got this on sale for about $699 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

if you dont need a top of the line GPU, still good(this one will play overwatch on max at 30fps) but want a newer i7 cpu its a pretty good laptop for the price. if you were going $1000+ look for a 7th gen i7 cpu and a 10xx gpu otherwise its all just what manuf. and bells and whistles you want.

Comment

There are some technologies known to be missing but all in all. The stock numbers and tdp's are very promising for OCers

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven't been gaming much so I may be putting my zotac extreme 1070 up for sale to help pay for ENT doctor...
                              My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by GAbOS View Post
                                There are some technologies known to be missing but all in all. The stock numbers and tdp's are very promising for OCers

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
                                ehh... I'll fully believe it when it's someone other than the manufacturer providing the numbers. That's the smart thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X