In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mbonanni
    replied
    A couple shots of vodka will usually do me wrong, beer however.... Best way to get drunk off beer is to just down it. Or don't eat dinner.

    Shotgunning is by far my favorite way to down beer. And the fastest I've ever gotten drunk was when I shotgunned a 24oz Steel Reserve. Took me about 4 seconds and at 8.1% it all hit me at once ashore after.

    Last edited by mbonanni; 04-17-2014, 07:38 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Power hour would be the fastest i've experienced

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Edward 40 hands the fastest way to get drunk haha

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    The first night/picture was super successfull. The second one, as you can see, the tape came off before we even started.

    Leave a comment:


  • Smelser
    replied
    ^^^^ EDWARD 40 HANDS!!!! I remember when they did that on BUBBA!

    Last edited by Smelser; 04-17-2014, 03:07 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    I had been growing mine for a few months.

    First - Growing stage
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397720858786.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	7165133

    Second - two to three weeks before longest stageClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397720919402.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	7165134

    Third - Current
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397721013405.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	7165135

    Ironic how all three of these were before/during a night of drinking.

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Lmao.

    Also for those with ginger beards. My hair is black my beard is brown/ginger people ask if I dye it.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Smelser
    replied
    Since I cant have a beard cause the SOG prohibits facial hair in the fire department, I decided to put this up!

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

    No, my hairs are either black or peach
    The picture I had posted earlier looked better, but I accidentally hit the save edit before I realized the lighting was crap and tapatalk doesn't save previous photos

    My buddy has a ginger beard. He's actually ginger though, so it kinda fits lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Maybe I should be happy I can't grow a full man beard. I'd hate to have to constantly clean stuff out of my beard when stuff gets stuck; that's like the equivalent to having a nasty booger hanging from your nose


    Regardless, I didn't post a mug. Here's my three weeks best: it's decent, but I'd rather have it slightly thicker under the chin.



    Kinda patchy in the checks, but it's been growing in thicker lately
    Cant really tell but do you have a ginger beard? Everyone gives me shit cause of mine lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

    Maybe I should be happy I can't grow a full man beard. I'd hate to have to constantly clean stuff out of my beard when stuff gets stuck; that's like the equivalent to having a nasty booger hanging from your nose


    Regardless, I didn't post a mug. Here's my three weeks best: it's decent, but I'd rather have it slightly thicker under the chin.



    Kinda patchy in the checks, but it's been growing in thicker lately
    Last edited by JinormusJ; 04-16-2014, 01:12 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied
    BBQ sauce and some ribs today.....

    Napkins 0 Beard 1


    had to go wash it out. Even when I don't eat like a caveman, shit gets all over. Cheeseburgers or pancakes..... forget about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    I've been derailing this thread all day, and haven't actually contributed a beard pic, so, here goes:

    Last edited by Andy.B; 04-16-2014, 11:23 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Classy isn't a place... It's a state of mind.
    classy isn't in my vocabulary haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Lol that ain't possible where I'm from...
    Classy isn't a place... It's a state of mind.

    Leave a comment:

Working...