No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday, swapped the truck out for the C5, going to brub around town.
    I do things.

Comment

i'm changing sparkplugs on my nissans.
      you have to remove the intake manifolds to get at them.
      pretty shitty.

Comment

which engine?

a lot of peeps think the 3.3 requires that, but you dont have to!
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Spent half my day at LKQ pulling early E30 parts. Dirty and happy.

Ezekiel 25:17
          Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
          The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
          The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
          The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            lol. my workday starts in about 3 hours. i go atlanta-denver-philly and am finished up at about 7 in the am tomorrow. unfortunately my plane is at least an hour late coming in from la guardia. this means it will probably be more like 2 or 3 hours late by the time the fat lady sings. that airport is so fucked.

Which is worse LA or Chicago?

Chicago is the only one I’ve been stranded at, and told GFY until the airport reopens tomorrow, and another flight the pilot went missing, so they just shoved the plane out in the middle of the tarmac for 4 hours.

(I do believe both were at O’Hara)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I got drunk with a work buddy in Dallas 2 years ago, got on Craigslist and convinced him to buy a super clean, plastic bumper, 5speed vert for like $4500.

He just sent me this.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                Which is worse LA or Chicago?

Chicago is the only one I’ve been stranded at, and told GFY until the airport reopens tomorrow, and another flight the pilot went missing, so they just shoved the plane out in the middle of the tarmac for 4 hours.

(I do believe both were at O’Hara)

they can be shitty for different reasons.

flying around the chicago area is pretty easy and painless. taxiing around on the ground can be a total nightmare but they are slowly reconfiguring the runways and taxiways which has made it incrementally better. this is one of those airports that opened back in the 20's or 30's. they just kept adding on to the point where nothing made sense or reason.

flying around LAX is a pain in the ass, but once you get on the ground, that airport is fairly painless.

la guardia and newark are another story. they are 10 pounds of shit jammed into a 2lb bag.

for any of you guys that are pilots, there is a such thing as the 1,2,3 rule. it means that 1 hour before and after your scheduled time of arrival, the weather needs to be at least 2000' ceiling and 3 miles of visibility or an alternate destination airport is required.

we have a joke called the new york area 1,2,3 rule: 1 cloud, 2 drops of rain = 3 hour delay
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I fucking hate Newark or either of the 2 other major NYC hubs..... I avoid any flights that connect thought those 3 at all costs, not a huge fan of atl either
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Hey, at least LaGuardia is getting a huge remodel/rebuild.

LaGuardia always made me think of that sign in one of the early Simpson’s “birthplace of wind shear.”

My wife and I always fly in to Bob Hope when visiting LA. I’m not sure how it is for pilots, but it always seems to be quick to get in and out of for passengers.

2016 Ford Flex

Comment

LaGuardia always made me think of that sign in one of the early Simpson’s “birthplace of wind shear.”

Wind shear... Flown into SLC on summers day before ????
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Cleaning mole off junkyard glovebox. Either that or it’s poo. But it smells like mole.

Comment

My wife and I always fly in to Bob Hope when visiting LA. I’m not sure how it is for pilots, but it always seems to be quick to get in and out of for passengers.

Yeah. A billion bucks or so but only for the terminal. The two intersecting runways are only 7000’!!!!!! To have an airport that is worth a shit, you need parallels in the 9000’ range. At least newark qualifies and can accommodate a heavy aircraft.

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
                          Cleaning mole off junkyard glovebox. Either that or it’s poo. But it smells like mole.

What is mole? One of those ground diggers that f up your yard? Mold? Molé as in Mexican chocolate sauce?
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            What is mole? Mold? Molé as in Mexican chocolate sauce?

Yeah molé sauce. I’m challenged when it comes to fancy characters on this damn phone. There was an empty bucket of it in the car. Like someone was coming home with takeout and got into a wreck. But not too bad of a wreck, it was an M10 after all.

Box is clean now, just have to decide if I want to install or sell...this one is clean (now), my current one is just as clean but 2 of the 3 back holes are snapped.

Comment

That mole does resemble poo with a bad diet.

Comment

How much are you going to sell it for?

Then minus the cost and then divide it by the time spent cleaning and what you’ll allot for listing it for sale plus packing it up and shipping .

Hence why dumping so many parts in the trash this weekend. Tired of hoarding interior bits that are only worth $20-$40. Any parts that I can’t realistically get over a Benjamin for is going in the garbage. Done haggling for $10 piece of plastic, my time is worth more that that.

2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Working...
                                X