No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear everyone's day is going so great.

Mine is going just incredibly as well. School schedule was my 'early day' to which I overslept due to my alarm clock battery being dead... and literally put clothes on and took a stick of gum, and ripped the e30 for the 30 minute commute. Was just a smidge late for class which was a blessing... But I had to struggle through my other 2 classes with a terrible headache. Went to work, suffered the wrath of elementary and middle school children (and also my somewhat narcissistic coworker) for 6 and a half hours. I came home from work feeling like a dead person. I'm fatigued, sore, nauseus... Jesus. And now I have homework to do :) what a day to have. Maybe at some point I'll eat a protein bar. :/

"Then why are you wasting time on r3v you dummy?"

Because it's the only thing I've got to ease the weird shit going on in my head hahahahahahahelphahaha

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
      Glad to hear everyone's day is going so great.

Mine is going just incredibly as well. School schedule was my 'early day' to which I overslept due to my alarm clock battery being dead... and literally put clothes on and took a stick of gum, and ripped the e30 for the 30 minute commute. Was just a smidge late for class which was a blessing... But I had to struggle through my other 2 classes with a terrible headache. Went to work, suffered the wrath of elementary and middle school children (and also my somewhat narcissistic coworker) for 6 and a half hours. I came home from work feeling like a dead person. I'm fatigued, sore, nauseus... Jesus. And now I have homework to do :) what a day to have. Maybe at some point I'll eat a protein bar. :/

"Then why are you wasting time on r3v you dummy?"

Because it's the only thing I've got to ease the weird shit going on in my head hahahahahahahelphahaha

Sounds like my wife during the end of her pregnancy.......

Minus the R3V of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        So some jackass killed himself while running from the police.

Now they are "protesting" in my town. Eyewitnesses say they saw the cop shoot the guy. As if police don't have any way of telling of their officers discharged a weapon.

I will lose all faith in humanity if my town is destroyed. Winchester is a beautiful family oriented town that we are proud to call our home.
        Lemme guess. Black lives matter?

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
          Sounds like my wife during the end of her pregnancy.......

Minus the R3V of course!
          At least you guys will know if I die in my sleep cause I won't be posting in this thread like every day lol

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
            At least you guys will know if I die in my sleep cause I won't be posting in this thread like every day lol

Only the OGs get noticed if they go missing. Three years later someone might notice, ask where is that guy that did that thing, get a reply or two, someone would say when you last logged on and then the thread would die. Someone else would buy your E30 unless you died in it and the cycle would repeat.

Comment

^ I would buy it even if you die in it. Vintage yo

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                Only the OGs get noticed if they go missing. Three years later someone might notice, ask where is that guy that did that thing, get a reply or two, someone would say when you last logged on and then the thread would die. Someone else would buy your E30 unless you died in it and the cycle would repeat.
                Well give it about 15 years and then I'll be an OG. :) ah well, anyway i'm still here.

Headache all day... But no real other signs of illness.

Is it the weekend yet?

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

The 914 we just scooped up is an absolute beast. Hugs the road, it's low to the ground, and targa tops FTW.
                  "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                  The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

do you guys have to sleep a certain way? I've noticed I have to lay on my side and it makes me relax or some shit then I lay on my back and actually fall asleep
                    BMW tech
                    Umass Amherst
                    05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                      dude, ya live in NS. everything rusts horribly out there!
                      I JUST put those on haha. They had maybe 6mo on them before they just started just falling apart. I don't even know.

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                      do you guys have to sleep a certain way? I've noticed I have to lay on my side and it makes me relax or some shit then I lay on my back and actually fall asleep
                      I find that I'll lay some way and be kind of comfortable, then after a while it feels wrong so I move and wherever I end up just becomes the most comfortable way to sleep.
                      Originally posted by priapism
                      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                      Originally posted by shameson
                      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

On another note, a company-wide email was sent out today:

"[Workplace] will place 44 employees who work at our facilities on layoff in response to a significant reduction in planned workload. The layoffs will encompass three different classifications, including 35 [My classification], 5 blah blahs and 4 other blahs."

Looking at old seniority lists, I'm 65ish up from the bottom, but a few of my buddies got the axe. It's actually complete shit, because most of the people at the bottom of the seniority list were good. A few ex-mil guys and a load of guys/girls fresh out of school that haven't been poisoned by all the sour fucks yet.

Comment

Union I take it?
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

It's almost always one side, flip, and then I'm asleep, so who knows.

Comment

When I used to have my bed against the wall, I couldn't sleep facing the wall. Would get mad vertigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                Union I take it?
                                Yeah. Not super enthusiastic about it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X