No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I daily drive a ford focus. I try as much as possible to avoid hearing the sounds of my engine.

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
      Got me a bottle of this last night. About $5 with tax.
      Pretty stocked to give it a go

Almost as good, but a little different than this one
      Had this one and I was FLOORED.
      If you get a chance to try it, I highly recommend it!
      http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/252/731/
      i have had a couple different beers from that deutche brewery. the last one was a bock that had some wild yeast action going there. the alcohol content was around 10%. i wish i could remember the flavor.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
        Warranty the battery? It's probably the electronics that failed.

I bought this http://www.amazon.com/TOOPOOT-Portab...ilpage_o03_s00 for an old Milwaukee battery that the electronics failed on. I had to resolder some broken joints, but it's pretty sweet. It can recharge my phone several times over.
        I just assumed the warranty would be up, but it's good for 3 years, so I have a few more months to get on that.

Also, I saw an E30 325iX touring today, and I have no idea who owns it.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          i have had a couple different beers from that deutche brewery. the last one was a bock that had some wild yeast action going there. the alcohol content was around 10%. i wish i could remember the flavor.
          Did you enjoy it at least?

Comment

Having a dedicated slow DD is pretty great. The Miata is fun, but in an entirely different way from the S4.

Took the S4 out for the first time in 2 weeks yesterday. That first 1st-3rd pull had me giggling like a school girl again.

Part of me wants to sell the S4 to ls3 swap the Miata, but in going to resist and stick with the S4. I'll eventually do a real build with the car, shoot for 700 or so AWHP. I keep reminding myself that a v8 Miata would be badass, but no way in hell could it accelerate out of the hole like an AWD car.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
              Did you enjoy it at least?
              seems like i had 3 of them. i liked it a lot.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

seems like i had 3 of them. i liked it a lot.

Comment

Im sitting in a hotel in Bozeman Montana, drinking some local beers I picked up from a hipster vegan co-op store. There was a cute girl with a septum piercing I asked for a recommendation for a local beer and got that. Bozeman Brewing Company "Hopzone IPA" coming out of a can the hop is too much to be super enjoyable for me. I shall try again tomorrow.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                    Im sitting in a hotel in Bozeman Montana, drinking some local beers I picked up from a hipster vegan co-op store. There was a cute girl with a septum piercing I asked for a recommendation for a local beer and got that. Bozeman Brewing Company "Hopzone IPA" coming out of a can the hop is too much to be super enjoyable for me. I shall try again tomorrow.
                    Ive never been much of an ipa/hophead guy. In fact, i generally forgo those for brown ales or stouts. Just because hops are the fad now doesnt mean everyone has to like them.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Ive never been much of an ipa/hophead guy. In fact, i generally forgo those for brown ales or stouts. Just because hops are the fad now doesnt mean everyone has to like them.
                      This. Its a race for the most hops at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cephas View Post
                        This. Its a race for the most hops at this point.
                        This is why I usually avoid most craft brewers from North America.

Those Germans/Belgian folk know how to make some yummy beers :D

Comment

A few weeks ago, I went to McDonald's and went through the drive thru. This is one that has two lanes in it so that you can have more people to look at while you still wait 20 minutes for your food. So I get done ordering in the far lane and pull up. Apparently, the woman in the near lane just got done as well and honks her horn and calls me a dick and an asshole for cutting her off.

So, at the first window, I ask how much her meal was (like $3 something). I go ahead and pay for it, partially to show her that not everyone is an asshole, and partially to get her to shut the hell up. It didn't work. She was talking shit on me to the lady at the first window while I was getting my food at the second. I should've taken that bitch's food since I paid for it. R3v, why are people such assholes?
                          88 325i Cabrio
                          04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                            R3v, why are people such assholes?
                            Because they are going to McDonald's in the first place? Try Chick-Fil-A in future for a more civilized fast food experience.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                              A few weeks ago, I went to McDonald's and went through the drive thru. This is one that has two lanes in it so that you can have more people to look at while you still wait 20 minutes for your food. So I get done ordering in the far lane and pull up. Apparently, the woman in the near lane just got done as well and honks her horn and calls me a dick and an asshole for cutting her off.

So, at the first window, I ask how much her meal was (like $3 something). I go ahead and pay for it, partially to show her that not everyone is an asshole, and partially to get her to shut the hell up. It didn't work. She was talking shit on me to the lady at the first window while I was getting my food at the second. I should've taken that bitch's food since I paid for it. R3v, why are people such assholes?
                              Well you're a much better man than me. I would have just sat at the exit onto the street for an unnecissarily long amount of time.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                                Because they are going to McDonald's in the first place? Try Chick-Fil-A in future for a more civilized fast food experience.
                                Best to bring another man along and act very gay.

Seriously though, I fucking love CFA.
                                No E30 Club
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X