Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Best to bring another man along and act very gay.

    Seriously though, I fucking love CFA.
    We're finally getting CFA here in my area, construction starts this year I believe. It'll be less than 15 minutes from my house. I'm pretty stoked about that.

    There is one in Beaverton, but that's about 40 minute drive south on good day, Portland traffic is shit though so could be an hour. And it's always ridiculously packed when I've been down that way so I've never gone. Think they were giving out free sandwiches
    sigpic
    '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
    '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
    '92 Alpine 325i vert Click Here

    Comment


      i wish i could eat at CFA every time i eat the sauce i would get skull splitting headaches. i dont know why but i tried like 10 times. was always the sauce.

      Comment


        Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
        i wish i could eat at CFA every time i eat the sauce i would get skull splitting headaches. i dont know why but i tried like 10 times. was always the sauce.
        wat
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

        Comment


          The sauce is boss.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

          Comment




            They came to Walmart and it was all free and pretty tasty!
            BMW tech
            Umass Amherst
            05 wrx sti

            Comment


              You caught the cow stealing and sold out for a couple of chicken sammiches.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

              Comment


                Is it bad that a CoWorker approached me yesterday, shook my hand and congratulated me for driving a legally inspected vehicle?

                Miata passed, I haven't dailied a legal car in 2 years.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                  Because they are going to McDonald's in the first place? Try Chick-Fil-A in future for a more civilized fast food experience.
                  The nearest CFA is an hour away :( Plus, I've never had it. (Bring on the roasting)
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

                  Comment


                    When you come across one, order the Spicy delux.

                    You can thank me later.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      When you come across one, order the Spicy delux.

                      You can thank me later.

                      Spicy delux is the fucking bomb....

                      Any have raising canes before? That sauce is the real boss.


                      1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top


                      Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                        i wish i could eat at CFA every time i eat the sauce i would get skull splitting headaches. i dont know why but i tried like 10 times. was always the sauce.
                        Originally posted by agent View Post
                        wat

                        Alright so until about two minutes ago I had no idea Chick Fil A had sauces.

                        Down here in the South, where the chicken sandwich was invented, it's chicken, bun, pickle, done.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by agent View Post
                          Alright so until about two minutes ago I had no idea Chick Fil A had sauces.

                          Down here in the South, where the chicken sandwich was invented, it's chicken, bun, pickle, done.
                          Which is how you should eat it.

                          The sauce is for the fries.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            Spicy delux is the fucking bomb....

                            Any have raising canes before? That sauce is the real boss.
                            I had raising canes once in college when the choir went to go see an a capella group. That was one of the best meals I've ever eaten. I need it now.
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                              I had raising canes once in college when the choir went to go see an a capella group. That was one of the best meals I've ever eaten. I need it now.

                              There is one on the corner for the entrance to my neighborhood. Takes a lot of will power to drive by and not stop like every day haha.


                              1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top


                              Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                              Comment


                                I wonder if there are any in KS?
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X