No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is some good advice above but i dont agree with all of it.

If you are looking for a long term relationship, probably its best to stick with what was said above for the most part. Dont worry too much about the company ink thing. Make reasonably good choices about the chicks you bang and dont spread around your dirty laundry.

You are young. Use condoms, be single, and bang away. All you really need for standards is a 6 or better, a waffles, and some sort of personality better than naomi from the movie "waiting". I say let your buds set you up. If they sound decent after talking on the phone, meet for coffee only. Dont waste much money on them til you see if might go somewhere. Dont ever do dutch on the first date. That will get you in the friend zone faster than nobody's business.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
      Yea I'm not worried about it, probably better I didn't have a girlfriend. More money for car stuff. I need to fix my car.

I'm moving in 6 months for school, Socom not worried about girls lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's a lousy attitude, but understandable to a point. It's not a big deal that she turned you down, any more so than a seller of a car not accepting a reasonable reduction in price and refusing to sell. It's business, more or less, and you should never let it bum you out.

On the whole, a good GF is probably less expensive than a car, and if your budget is tight you can readily come up with things to do that don't always involve spending much money.

On the whole, when I went to school, I should've not moped senior year in HS that my GF was going far away, found someone else and been happy in the near term. Instead I spent all of freshman year pining away for something I couldn't have and stayed single. Had I adopted the correct attitude I would have really enjoyed my fellow classmates and my coed dorm.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        All you really need for standards is a 6 or better, a waffles, and some sort of personality better than naomi from the movie "waiting".
        But with a personality like that you know Naomi was crazy in the sack too.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Right now, I'm just trying to work and finish up school, I'll actually start "looking" once I move into my dorm. If the opportunity to smash comes, then I'll take it. I'm just making a vow I'm not gonna get back with any of the girls I was with before... That's just a nightmare, and the majority of the time, the sex isn't worth it.

Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

I haven't pooped in 2 days.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
            (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
              I haven't pooped in 2 days.

how much water ya drinkin bre?
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                But with a personality like that you know Naomi was crazy in the sack too.
                She is.

Look up Still Waiting.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                  how much water ya drinkin bre?
                  Enough. And I ate a huge bowl of raisin bran this morning.... Which I think helped. Because about 2 hours ago I gave birth to a monstrous, gloriously huge 'no-wiper'. And it didn't even clog. I feel better now.

Raisin bran ftw

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Another success story on R3v
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Wide forwarded this too me this AM.

Sigh.....

Comment

^ That actually happens at dealerships.
                        No E30 Club
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

My goodness haha

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Ever since I started detailing my vert and freshening up the interior and exterior, I've started getting a lot of compliments lately. I had one person today pull up as I was about to leave a local diner and they said "That's the cleanest E30 I've seen in the Springs. Good job! What year is it?"

It makes me happy that all my hard work is being noticed.
                            "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                              Ever since I started detailing my vert and freshening up the interior and exterior, I've started getting a lot of compliments lately. I had one person today pull up as I was about to leave a local diner and they said "That's the cleanest E30 I've seen in the Springs. Good job! What year is it?"

It makes me happy that all my hard work is being noticed.
                              It also feels so good to have a clean car.

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

No better feeling than going out for an evening cruise after hours of cleaning and shining up the ride.
                                No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                                X